[Q] CyanogenMod 11s Features!

Search This thread

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
are the Cm11s features like the new Camera App (in ONEplus ONE)available for Nexus 5? and the new theme engine in an apk?

CM11 is a solid rom but I dont want to use CAF kernels so can it be installed on other roms!?

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
OnePlus One hasn't even released yet and neither has cm11s. Once they are released, one of the devs (Jishnu) could try to port it here.

No, I don't think the theme engine could be used on Stock / aosp roms. BTW, why are you against CAF kernels??

Reactions: Sonone

Sonone

Apr 1, 2013
Pune
OnePlus One hasn't even released yet and neither has cm11s. Once they are released, one of the devs (Jishnu) could try to port it here.

No, I don't think the theme engine could be used on Stock / aosp roms. BTW, why are you against CAF kernels??

Nothing against them as such.... I prefer Franco Kernel and slimrom or pa that combi works for me!

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
CM11s is a purchasable product so it isn't open source. Just like some N5 features aren't available on other phones, don't expect to see any CM11s features here. We may get a port, but these can't be expected to work fully - although we may be lucky.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM11s is a purchasable product so it isn't open source. Just like some N5 features aren't available on other phones, don't expect to see any CM11s features here. We may get a port, but these can't be expected to work fully - although we may be lucky.