Sliding Messaging??

Search This thread
Dec 9, 2012
Since the major update for the Sliding Messaging app last night, I wanted to see how people's experience with it on the DNA (specifically if they are running ViperDNA 1.2) has been.

I have heard people saying it can be very laggy, and the mms/group text messaging can be buggy.

Thanks

Argumentation

Feb 21, 2012
Washinton, DC
Since the major update for the Sliding Messaging app last night, I wanted to see how people's experience with it on the DNA (specifically if they are running ViperDNA 1.2) has been.

I have heard people saying it can be very laggy, and the mms/group text messaging can be buggy.

Thanks

The new cards interface is pretty laggy, but the classic interface is fine. :good:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Tidefan13

Dec 16, 2010
First I've heard of this cause I never use messaging cause I don't have a messaging plan, but where can I get this. I'm on Digital Dreams sense5 and newts sense 5 mostly. I mean do I suppose to download and install myself or is it already in them roms and I just don't know it, or don't know it exist

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Dec 9, 2012
First I've heard of this cause I never use messaging cause I don't have a messaging plan, but where can I get this. I'm on Digital Dreams sense5 and newts sense 5 mostly. I mean do I suppose to download and install myself or is it already in them roms and I just don't know it, or don't know it exist

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

It is an app in the Play Store (free version and a Pro version for .99 I believe)