****Tampered****
****Unlocked*****
VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.14.0000
RADIO-1.13.50.05.31
OpenDSP-v31.1.0.45.0815
eMMC-boot
Cidnum: T-MOB010

My phone sustained water damage (unfortunate accident of a leaking wall aircondition unit while on vacation). Anyways- once things dried out- everything turns on and seems to work, but I'm stuck in a boot loop. It bootloops through the cyanogenmod loading screen then over again. I can still get to bootloader and TWRP 2.5.0.0.

I have tried the following.
-reinstall the CM10 ROM from TWRP and flash the boot.img in fastboot but same bootloop occurs.
-re-lock the bootloader to use a RUU.exe but everytime I use the 'fastboot oem lock' command the screen turns off. When I reboot into bootloader, I'm still unlocked. I've copied the command window below-

.5\data>fastboot oem lock
(bootloader) Lock successfully...
(bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = 534642040 (0x1FDDFD78)
FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
finished. total time: 0.946s

-ADB Sideload a new ROM- but in TWRP the drivers fail to install and my computer doesn't recognize any devices for adb commands. I've tried re-flashing TWRP and the drivers using Hasoon's Toolkit in hopes that it would
-I have also looked for a way to get my phone S-off since I think that is one of the problems preventing these other steps. But I can't seem to find any steps for that.

Anyways, hopefully I was at least on the right track with one of those steps. I am definitely a noob- but I've tried looking through forums and tutorials and videos for hours. I'm hoping someone can give me a good step by step solution to try. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mozziliac

Mar 15, 2013
Let's Tackle This..

Alright, First step. Let's get the drivers.
(If you have HTC Sync on your PC, remove it now)

Install this for the drivers on your PC
Restart both your PC and phone, and if you dont have adb (Or want to use the newest one)

Install this for the minimal adb and fastboot program. It's a lot more convenient then seperate files.

Tell me if you're able to do ADB commands after this .

Last edited:

drpaul85

Jan 11, 2014
Alright, First step. Let's get the drivers.
(If you have HTC Sync on your PC, remove it now)

Install this for the drivers on your PC
Restart both your PC and phone, and if you dont have adb (Or want to use the newest one)

Install this for the minimal adb and fastboot program. It's a lot more convenient then seperate files.

Tell me if you're able to do ADB commands after this .

I'm not as familiar with ADB commands in general. But I did what you said and tried "adb devices" in TWRP, TWRP while adb sideload scrip was trying to run on my phone, in hboot, and in fastboot and none of them seemed to work. Fastboot commands still work in fastboot mode. I sort of predicted that when the device drivers failed to load again when I entered recovery mode.

Flashalot

Jun 7, 2012
Chicago
I'm not as familiar with ADB commands in general. But I did what you said and tried "adb devices" in TWRP, TWRP while adb sideload scrip was trying to run on my phone, in hboot, and in fastboot and none of them seemed to work. Fastboot commands still work in fastboot mode. I sort of predicted that when the device drivers failed to load again when I entered recovery mode.

Looks like your on a old enough firmware for you to mount your SD in recovery so just download stock ROM and flash it

Also you got the error from not flashing stock recovery

mizutany1996

Nov 2, 2013
why my one s usually have some reboot????????

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

why my one s usually have some reboot????????