Left Click not working

Search This thread

liveitnerd

Jan 12, 2014
Hi,

I have a Asus TF300T tablet that has a cracked touch screen but an intact LCD. With or without the touch panel connected the Left mouse button on the touch pad only seems to highlight the position of the mouse. The same happens when I connect a mouse via USB that I know works on my laptop.

Any suggestions?

Also, I would like to replace the glass but have noted that several people have noted different versions. Is there a thread or website on how to work this out?

Thanks,
LiveItNerd

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

I have a Asus TF300T tablet that has a cracked touch screen but an intact LCD. With or without the touch panel connected the Left mouse button on the touch pad only seems to highlight the position of the mouse. The same happens when I connect a mouse via USB that I know works on my laptop.

Any suggestions?

Also, I would like to replace the glass but have noted that several people have noted different versions. Is there a thread or website on how to work this out?

Thanks,
LiveItNerd

Which ROM are you running, Stock or custom?

tempazz

Aug 6, 2006
Vilnius
I have same problem on ME301T with Android 4.2.1 F/W WW_epad-10.6.1.26. I've tried different mouses (USB, Bluetooth), but same problem. Please help solve this problem.

Thank You