Keyboard after root. Help?

Search This thread

Megadoug13

Dec 17, 2012
Canajoharie, NY
OnePlus 6T
Has anyone else noticed that keyboard symbols are gone? I can't long hold for "&" or any other symbols. Anyway to fix this? And no xposed doesn't work I tried

from my frothy.... froth... frosty... frost

fsupartyboy850

Apr 11, 2014
Crestview
I was about to post a thread about the same thing. I noticed it a bit ago and now it's kind of annoying so I just installed SwiftKey until somethings figured out.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Megadoug13

Dec 17, 2012
Canajoharie, NY
OnePlus 6T
I was about to post a thread about the same thing. I noticed it a bit ago and now it's kind of annoying so I just installed SwiftKey until somethings figured out.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Even Google keyboard the symbols are gone. Could we have froze or deleted something? I only deleted SOME AT&T bloat but not all of it. I froze everything else I found to be bloat. I thought it was xposed but then I Uninstalled the framework and it didn't fix it's self. I'm OCD so not having it is really bothering me

LuckyColdJohnson

Dec 27, 2012
Garland, TX
The root has made things a bit different. Ultra power saver, keyboard, what else? And why. Maybe the kernal exploit? Could messing around in a kernal do such things?

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
Has anyone else noticed that keyboard symbols are gone? I can't long hold for "&" or any other symbols. Anyway to fix this? And no xposed doesn't work I tried

maybe exposed mod secure keyboard with wannam exposed? doesn't notice it until afterward. I'm going to check now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
I'm wondering if we reinstalled the keyboard application from stock back on if it would fix by any chance

I tried to wipe from titanium backup and it is still the same after disabling the secure keyboard in wannam. No go.

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
You! You S.O.B. that did the trick it did. Don't know why I didn't think of it. Turn on keyboard symbols and secure keyboard.

forgot about the symbols box in the other menu. good catch. I knew it had to be wannam.

rbedell

Jul 22, 2012
Glad to give you a push in the right direction lol. Have a good night.

Damien1979

Apr 26, 2014
Mine did the same thing when I flashed SLIMKAT 4.4.4 I rebooted twice and the keyboard was back, all of it. Hope you figure it out.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
Remember too that if xposed wanam is ever installed, then there is a setting in system that disables the symbols on the keys of the keyboard by default. You must enable it yourself. Even if you uninstall wanam, whatever this setting is will remain.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm wondering if we reinstalled the keyboard application from stock back on if it would fix by any chance

maybe exposed mod secure keyboard with wannam exposed? doesn't notice it until afterward. I'm going to check now.

You! You S.O.B. that did the trick it did. Don't know why I didn't think of it. Turn on keyboard symbols and secure keyboard.

forgot about the symbols box in the other menu. good catch. I knew it had to be wannam.

Glad we got it all sorted out haha

What's the problem?

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk