[ROM][4.2.2] CanvaS5™ V1.1 [14-6-14]

Search This thread

Shravanramjas

Jan 14, 2013
Need Help !! I flashed Galaxy S4 ROM On My canvas 2 and some apps were not responding ,so I decided to do the factory reset .. Worse Thing happend after I factory reseted . NOW the Phone Stuck on Boot Loop .. Can't get to recovery also .. please help

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

kundan.lohar

Mar 21, 2013
Rajasthan,India
Need Help !! I flashed Galaxy S4 ROM On My canvas 2 and some apps were not responding ,so I decided to do the factory reset .. Worse Thing happend after I factory reseted . NOW the Phone Stuck on Boot Loop .. Can't get to recovery also .. please help

have you installed custom recover >?
if not than just press power buton+volume up+volume down all together and your recovery starts

Shravanramjas

Jan 14, 2013
have you installed custom recover >?
if not than just press power buton+volume up+volume down all together and your recovery starts
flashed ROM again galaxy v4 and following issues are there ..
1.only front cam working . there is no option to select back cam .by default front cam working only
2. APK files not installed
3. messaging app crashes everytime

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
flashed ROM again galaxy v4 and following issues are there ..
1.only front cam working . there is no option to select back cam .by default front cam working only
2. APK files not installed
3. messaging app crashes everytime

Flash bindassboost v2.7 kernel... All ur problems will be solved

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

vinwin06

Jan 10, 2013
Hello all,
Can anyone please help I am facing some issue when I am using dialing calls, messages and seeing contact, and attending calls. Every time when I am doing anyone of these it's get hanged and very slow in response and can't able to answer it properly.

Please help me how to avoid this issue in this rom....

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Hello all,
Can anyone please help I am facing some issue when I am using dialing calls, messages and seeing contact, and attending calls. Every time when I am doing anyone of these it's get hanged and very slow in response and can't able to answer it properly.

Please help me how to avoid this issue in this rom....

Change ur Launcher... And use Greenify to hibernate some apps

vinwin06

Jan 10, 2013
Which launcher is best one to use also it should similar to TouchWiz is there anything like that...

suraj712422

Feb 24, 2009
Facing issue with messaging

Hello All,

First of all i must say that the ROM is good and stable.
However i am facing one issue, the exchange Emails are not coming in automatically. So i would say that the smart push or the automatic push feature is not working. Every time i have to open exchange and check the mails manually. Then they come fine.

Please help me fix this only issue.

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Hello All,

First of all i must say that the ROM is good and stable.
However i am facing one issue, the exchange Emails are not coming in automatically. So i would say that the smart push or the automatic push feature is not working. Every time i have to open exchange and check the mails manually. Then they come fine.

Please help me fix this only issue.

May be Sync option is turned off in Settings... Check it... And also try K9 Mail app once

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

Reactions: suraj712422

dhirajahuja432

Sep 26, 2013
HERE, If you're on computer just open the link and Ctrl+S
If you're on mobile then go to File->Download.
@djrules I'm on mobile and when I'm opening link there not any zip file see screenshot
byma2y2y.jpg

Reactions: rufus.reynolds

suraj712422

Feb 24, 2009
May be Sync option is turned off in Settings... Check it... And also try K9 Mail app once

Hello Snowsunil,

Indeed you are right. As per me i had enabled the autosync feature however looks like there is a change the way to enable autosync. Did the below steps and the problem is fixed now.

go to > settings >connections tab , then 'Data Usage' , then click on hard menu button (bottom left) of phone-check (tick) Auto Sync data.... hope it helps

thanks a lot...;)

snowsunil

Dec 31, 2012
Bangalore
www.facebook.com
Hello Snowsunil,

Indeed you are right. As per me i had enabled the autosync feature however looks like there is a change the way to enable autosync. Did the below steps and the problem is fixed now.

go to > settings >connections tab , then 'Data Usage' , then click on hard menu button (bottom left) of phone-check (tick) Auto Sync data.... hope it helps

thanks a lot...;)

Welcome :)

rufus.reynolds

Jun 18, 2013
Mumbai
Click on download in the screenshot...

Thanks a lot Sunil...

Thats a possibility only if am using a computer. I'm actually using a phone and tried multiple browsers but end up landing at a page which the previous guy posted a screenshot of.

However i figured out how we can do it...

1. Had to install the Google Drive app from play store.

2. Then clicked on the link the browser asked me if I wanted to open it in Google Drive or the browser.

3. Selected Google Drive then it downloaded the file and asked me which app do i use to unzip the contents.

4. I use Zarchiver so opened it in Zarchiver and it showed me the path where the Zip was downloaded.

5. Finally got the 15 Mb file. LoL.

6. Yaayyy...

shsaifee

Jun 24, 2013
Bangalore
Clarification

Hi Team,

First of all congratulations on releasing this ROM. I would love to have it in my phone,and I have downloaded the files to my computer, but before I do it, I just need one Clarification. Also, I have a prior experience of installing custom ROMs. I also want to know if this process requires any other file other than the downloads provided.

Files downloaded : ROM, v1.1 file as well.

Current Configuration:
Model: Micromax A110
Android Version: 4.1.1
Kernel Version: 3.4.0

Basically it is the stock ROM that was released by Micromax.

I have rooted my phone with CWM recovery installed and with init.d support.

Please let me know if this ROM is for me.

Thanks
Saabir

Top Liked Posts