[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 10][TeamChopsticks][Alpha 3 - 8/17]

Search This thread

bmakk2055

May 15, 2011
Gnow not working for me. Reflashed and still not working.
Otherwise great work.

Sent from my Hercules on AOKP

I flashed with team winn recovery v2.20
1. Wipe cache, davik ,factory reset and system.
2. Flash ROM then flash gapps.
3. Fix permission.
4. Reboot and let it sit for 10 mins.
5 reboot then set up rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Dmkjr

Jan 13, 2011
Tennessee
dmkjr.net
http://www.mediafire.com/?ojw586oad5atf8b

This is the CyanogenMod 10 Bootanimation. I don't like the CM9 boot animation this ROM currently has.

I was able to compile it from a different ROM.

It is 100% flashable, just be sure to wipe dalvik cache after you flash it.

I only confirmed it working on my SGH-T989. Flash it to see for yourself.

Could you post this in general or theme section? That way it won't get lost in this thread.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Husam2011

Mar 30, 2011
Is it just me or does the lines issues in the t989 screen appear magnified using any rom with black-grey backgrounds? it's so visible on the notification, app drawer etc.. it's just so annoying that i don't think ill ever buy any samsung crap screens!!!

dadogintown

Mar 29, 2010
JaX
+1 on the netflix not playing issue, and my phone seems to be heating up while charging everything else is great for me..WiFi.. mms over wifi..GPS locked in less then a min. Indoor, I even replaced MMS to dark theme ..Great work guys !!!

la morgue

eleeo037037

Oct 11, 2009
Houston
Is anyone else having trouble with the soft key backlights. I have turned off bln and done multiple wipes using Darkside full and cache. After I lock my phone and try unlock it the lights remain off. The only way to get them on is sliding the status bar brightness control. Sometimes they come on on their own. I also had this issue before when I was on CM9. Does anyone one what could be causing this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

ysuleman

Sep 7, 2008
Did,will reflash though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

In the genral section under gemeral for CM10 they say there is a setting that you have to check to turn it on.
Here is the link.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=29519379

Discussion Thread For Official CM10

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Last edited:

macboy3000

Nov 2, 2010
Backlight's been bugged since latest cm9 nightly. And somehow, in messaging, typing in names for the "to" entry doesn't work. It shows a 1, then the 7 digit number, but now area code. I have to type in the whole number manually to get it to work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

This version is a very early alpha, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IRC SUPPORT:
    Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Sorry about my absence here. I have been busy with work and school. The reason why we have not released a new alpha is because we are working on the stability of the kernel. We do not want to release something that locks up multiple times a day. We are making progress and close to tracking the stability issues down.
    We will be releasing another alpha today, hopefully.