Did these help modifications help at all?

• YES!!! :D

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • NO!!!! >:[

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Haven't tried it yet. :/

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
I did something wrong. I installed init.d then copied 77tweaks and renice into the init.d file. I rebooted it once and it went fine. Then after i replaced the build.prop file with the down loaded one I restarted it and it went into boot loop. At least I guess that's what it is when it turns the Samsung screen off and on and won't go past it. I re-odin'd Tweaked plus cwm and fixed it.

Did you reset the permissions after you replaced the build prop...also just for future reference if you download the build prop from tweaktools before you do anything then all you have to do is flash it from the tweaktools folder on your sd card if something goes wrong

Droid Charge powered by Jellybean flavored TSM Tweaked 3.0

lukegman

Mar 5, 2011
I had to change to properties of the default build prop. To save the pasted build edit...and had to use script manager because root explorer wasn't showing the files like I needed...thanks for the 77tweaks...and the build edit...renice is not for me...I like the way dwith has my phone figureing wat I like to use for me...thanks again...I was looking to donate but Yur not set up...can't wait to see how it purrs

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

I did something wrong. I installed init.d then copied 77tweaks and renice into the init.d file. I rebooted it once and it went fine. Then after i replaced the build.prop file with the down loaded one I restarted it and it went into boot loop. At least I guess that's what it is when it turns the Samsung screen off and on and won't go past it. I re-odin'd Tweaked plus cwm and fixed it.

The key is the word replaced...yu open the build prop download in text...select all...copy...go to default build.prop and paste the text to the bottom...yu don't replace the file...

Reactions: Antoneus1231

dSlice

thanks again...I was looking to donate but Yur not set up...can't wait to see how it purrs

Really? You'd be the first. Lol Yeah, I'm in the process of switching banks, so I'm doing the mafia way right now with cold hard cash. Lol Thanks though! :beer: :thumbup: A thanks click is good enough for me.

Last edited:

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
I had to change to properties of the default build prop. To save the pasted build edit...and had to use script manager because root explorer wasn't showing the files like I needed...thanks for the 77tweaks...and the build edit...renice is not for me...I like the way dwith has my phone figureing wat I like to use for me...thanks again...I was looking to donate but Yur not set up...can't wait to see how it purrs

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

The key is the word replaced...yu open the build prop download in text...select all...copy...go to default build.prop and paste the text to the bottom...yu don't replace the file...

Actually you can replace the build prop with the file you download in the op...all you have to do is rename build.txt to build.prop and then after you replace it make sure to fix permissions afterwards

Also dslice...in the build prop you have 2 different vm heap size settings...original 64 and then newer 48, not sure which will override the other but thought that you might wanna match them up

Reactions: lukegman and dSlice

dSlice

Actually you can replace the build prop with the file you download in the op...all you have to do is rename build.txt to build.prop and then after you replace it make sure to fix permissions afterwards

Also dslice...in the build prop you have 2 different vm heap size settings...original 64 and then newer 48, not sure which will override the other but thought that you might wanna match them up

Good looks. The 48 for the heap size is the right one. I'll fix that when I get home this evening.

lukegman

Mar 5, 2011

thanks...i boot looped my phone with the permissions after posting...so no phone last night at work...so replace the build prop ?...cause i read it very carefully and it said default build prop...i just want to get it right this time...and yes..i donate..not crazy money but some..i think if i give 10 dollars..of just a small amount of people say 70..that wud buy a developer a nice unlocked sgIII...i give dewith 10 every update and once for a special beta version of 3.0...and now heard he just got a nexus (i hope i helped)...these mods with 3.0 replace alot of apps i wud have paid for on the google store...fair trade...actually i did buy alot of apps that didn't work correctly because of kernel problems

Last edited:

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
thanks...i boot looped my phone with the permissions after posting...so no phone last night at work...so replace the build prop ?...cause i read it very carefully and it said default build prop...i just want to get it right this time...and yes..i donate..not crazy money but some..i think if i give 10 dollars..of just a small amount of people say 70..that wud buy a developer a nice unlocked sgIII...i give dewith 10 every update and once for a special beta version of 3.0...and now heard he just got a nexus (i hope i helped)...these mods with 3.0 replace alot of apps i wud have paid for on the google store...fair trade...actually i did buy alot of apps that didn't work correctly because of kernel problems

If you manually edit the build prop using ROOT EXPLORER then you don't need to set permissions...however if you download and replace the build prop then you need to set permissions rw-r--r-- i believe...

In tweaktools yes i believe it is labeled as default build prop...if you download that before messing with the build prop then all you have to do is boot into recovery, mount system, install zip from sd card...find the build prop file in the Tweaktools folder on your sdcard and should be fixed without having to erase anything

Droid Charge powered by Jellybean flavored TSM Tweaked 3.1

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis
Did you reset the permissions after you replaced the build prop...also just for future reference if you download the build prop from tweaktools before you do anything then all you have to do is flash it from the tweaktools folder on your sd card if something goes wrong

Ok setting permissions did the trick. Are the renice settings that come in the download good enough for starters? I'm a definite newb about this stuff. I'm learning as I go.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

sbradley07

Sep 13, 2011
I've been monitoring this thread since dSlice first posted. Since I love tinkering, I figured I'd give it a shot, but wanted to give it a few days to see how things shake out, and what folks are reporting. It seems like a few have applied the scripts and tweaks, but I haven't seen anyone reporting the results (other than with GPS.) So what's the verdict? Faster, smoother, better batt life?

Tweaked 3 has been nothing but a pleasure. If there's no noticeable improvement, I might skip this. Then again....;)

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
Ok setting permissions did the trick. Are the renice settings that come in the download good enough for starters? I'm a definite newb about this stuff. I'm learning as I go.

If you are using holo launcher than you should be good...if you are using another launcher than you will need to edit

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I've been monitoring this thread since dSlice first posted. Since I love tinkering, I figured I'd give it a shot, but wanted to give it a few days to see how things shake out, and what folks are reporting. It seems like a few have applied the scripts and tweaks, but I haven't seen anyone reporting the results (other than with GPS.) So what's the verdict? Faster, smoother, better batt life?

Tweaked 3 has been nothing but a pleasure. If there's no noticeable improvement, I might skip this. Then again....;)

I can't say one way or the other on the init.d tweaks at the moment but the gps is definitely a go :)

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis
If you are using holo launcher than you should be good...if you are using another launcher than you will need to edit

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

I can't say one way or the other on the init.d tweaks at the moment but the gps is definitely a go :)

Cool. I'm not ready to say my phone is way faster yet but I'm definitely leaning that way.

Reactions: dSlice

dSlice

Updated the OP with a couple more build.prop edits I've found.

P.S. I'm working on updating the "77tweaks" init.d tweaks too, I just have to finish going through the tweaks I've found, research about them and finally test them.

I'm also going to get CWM flashable packages up soon until they are up and running on Tweaktools.

Last edited:

chefthomas99

May 14, 2010
Texas
Updated the OP with a couple more build.prop edits I've found.

P.S. I'm working on updating the "77tweaks" init.d tweaks too, I just have to finish going through the tweaks I've found, research about them and finally test them.

I'm also going to get CWM flashable packages up soon until they are up and running on Tweaktools.

Do you know when they will be up and running

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Do you know when they will be up and running

LOL - an interesting ETA approach right there... ;)
The build.prop one IS up on tweaktools (and yes, it's the updated one). I suppose I could push the tweaktools update now that will let you get at the init.d ones as well... and the gps one... hmm...

EDIT: But - it could cause issues with some other things now that I think about it...

Last edited:

chefthomas99

May 14, 2010
Texas
Did the build prop one on tweaktools get taken down? Can't find it myself... is it named something else

chefthomas99

May 14, 2010
Texas
Looks like I'm going to wait for the new Tweaked update, which is coming in near future:D

lukegman

Mar 5, 2011
Its in the Misc section of CWM mods - the title escapes me but I'm pretty sure it has dSlice in it.

I tried it...it takes out the boot animation...bang no animation and fired up...first time...then it went back to usual...maybe I shud try it again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *****************************************************************************************************************
    OK! Listen up! A little disclaimer before we begin...

XDA, Dwitherell and I are not responsible for you borking your phone while using these scripts!
    *****************************************************************************************************************​

Now that, that is done and over with let's begin, shall we?

I have scoured the vast online community, that is the great XDA and have researched and tested various scripts(init.d) and tweaks(build.prop and gps.conf) to help our greatly handicapped Droid Charge somewhat "compete" with the big boys.

Dwitherell has kindly uploaded them to Tweaktools.

You may ask init.d? But we have a stock kernel that doesn't support init.d... Thanks to this post and Dwitherell's genius we have working init.d baked right into our ROM, yes that's right baked in!

P.S. - We now have a custom kernel that is able to use init.d tweaks without any hacks... Lazarus Recharged Kernel

RENICE Tutorial

Renice operates on the principal that the lower the value of the process (the scale is from -20 to +19), the higher the priority the process has on CPU time. In other words, a process that is nice to others, is +19. One that isn’t so nice is at -20. In function then, a process that requires lots of immediate CPU time such as a launcher, benefits from running at a higher priority (thus as a negative on the niceness scale) than, say, Google Maps.

***MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE FIRST TWO ENTRYS TO YOUR CORRESPONDING PROGRAMS!***

***To add/remove other program names, change the PNAME value.***

Simply open your favorite file explorer(I recomend Script Manager, it is an all around good program), navigate to /data/data and in there are your programs. What I do is long press(in Script Manager) on the program select rename and copy the name, then paste it into the renice script. Simple as that.

Another way is to go to the Play Store find the app that you're trying to re-nice and click the share icon select Gmail or Messaging and you'll get a link. At the end of the link you'll see id=xxx.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx copy what's after the equals sign and simply paste that into the script.

Feel free to add/delete programs from the list to suit your needs, as well as change the priority values.

Anywho, here is a run down of each of the modifications...

init.d

S2dSliceTweaks
    [ Updated 1.4.13 ]

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Various tweaks that will be known as [COLOR="black"]S2dSliceTweaks[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

#!/system/bin/sh

###################################
    #  Various tweaks found from XDA  #
    #            - dSlice -           #

# Strict Minfree Handler Tweak
    ####################################

echo "2048,3072,6144,15360,17920,20480" > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree

# Internet Speed Tweaks
    #############################

echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_timestamps;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_reuse;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_sack;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_dsack;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_tw_recycle;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_window_scaling;
    echo "5" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_probes;
    echo "30" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_intvl;
    echo "30" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fin_timeout;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_moderate_rcvbuf;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/route/flush;
    echo "6144" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_rmem_min;
    echo "6144" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/udp_wmem_min;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_rfc1337;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn;
    echo "6144 87380 2097152" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_wmem;
    echo "6144 87380 2097152" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_rmem;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_fack;
    echo "2" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_synack_retries;
    echo "2" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_syn_retries;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_no_metrics_save;
    echo "1800" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_keepalive_time;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/default/accept_source_route;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/accept_source_route;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/accept_redirects;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/default/accept_redirects;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/secure_redirects;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/default/secure_redirects;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr;
    echo "1440000" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_max_tw_buckets;
    echo "57344 57344 524288" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_mem;
    echo "1440000" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_max_tw_buckets;
    echo "2097152" > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max;
    echo "2097152" > /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_max;
    echo "262144" > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_default;
    echo "262144" > /proc/sys/net/core/wmem_default;
    echo "20480" > /proc/sys/net/core/optmem_max;
    echo "2500" > /proc/sys/net/core/netdev_max_backlog;
    echo "50" > /proc/sys/net/unix/max_dgram_qlen;

# VM Management Tweaks
    ############################ 

echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/page-cluster;
    echo 3000 > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs;
    echo 500 > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs;
    echo "5120" > /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/vm/oom_kill_allocating_task;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/vm/panic_on_oom;
    echo "35" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_background_ratio;
    echo "70" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_ratio;
    echo "10" > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/vm/overcommit_memory;
    echo "4" > /proc/sys/vm/min_free_order_shift;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/vm/laptop_mode;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/vm/block_dump;
    echo "1" > /proc/sys/vm/oom_dump_tasks;

# Misc Kernel Tweaks
    ##########################

echo "500,512000,64,2048" > /proc/sys/kernel/sem;
    echo "268435456" > /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax;
    echo "2097152" > /proc/sys/kernel/shmall;
    echo "4096" > /proc/sys/kernel/shmmni;
    echo "2048" > /proc/sys/kernel/msgmni;
    echo "64000" > /proc/sys/kernel/msgmax;
    echo "30" > /proc/sys/kernel/panic;
    echo "0" > /proc/sys/kernel/panic_on_oops;
    echo "5000" > /proc/sys/kernel/threads-max;
    echo "10" > /proc/sys/fs/lease-break-time;
    echo "65536" > /proc/sys/fs/file-max;

# Battery Tweaks
    ######################

echo "500" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs
    echo "1000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs

# Removes Journalism
    ##########################

tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /block/path/to/system
    tune2fs -O ^has_journal /block/path/to/system
    tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /block/path/to/cache
    tune2fs -O ^has_journal /block/path/to/cache
    tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /block/path/to/data
    tune2fs -O ^has_journal /block/path/to/data

# Perfect Mount Options
    #############################

busybox mount -o remount,noatime,noauto_da_alloc,nodiratime,barrier=0,nobh /system
    busybox mount -o remount,noatime,noauto_da_alloc,nosuid,nodev,nodiratime,barrier=0,nobh /data
    busybox mount -o remount,noatime,noauto_da_alloc,nosuid,nodev,nodiratime,barrier=0,nobh /cache

# Flags Blocks As Non-Rotational And Increases Cache Size
    ###############################################################

LOOP=`ls -d /sys/block/loop*`;
    RAM=`ls -d /sys/block/ram*`;
    MMC=`ls -d /sys/block/mmc*`;
    for j in $LOOP $RAM
    do
    echo "0" > $j/queue/rotational;
    echo "2048" > $j/queue/read_ahead_kb;
    done

# MicroSD Card Speed Tweak
    ################################

READ_AHEAD_KB="2049"

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/0:18/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/0:18/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:0/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:0/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:1/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:1/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:2/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:2/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:3/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:3/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:4/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:4/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:5/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:5/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:6/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:6/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:7/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/7:7/read_ahead_kb
    fi

if [ -e /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/default/read_ahead_kb ]; then
        echo $READ_AHEAD_KB > /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/default/read_ahead_kb
    fi

# Defrags Database Files
    ##############################

for i in \
    `find /data -iname "*.db"`
    do \
    sqlite3 $i 'VACUUM;'; 
    done

# Remove Logger
    #####################

busybox rm /dev/log/main

# Ondemand Governor Tweaks
    ################################

SAMPLING_RATE=$(busybox expr `cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/cpuinfo_transition_latency` \* 750 / 1000)
    echo 95 > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ondemand/up_threshold
    echo $SAMPLING_RATE > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/ondemand/sampling_rate

# Auto Change Governor and I/O Scheduler
    # I/O Scheduler (Best: MTD devices - VR; EMMC devices - SIO) - needs kernel with these
    ############################################################################################

echo "cfq" > /sys/block/mmcblk0/queue/scheduler

# Governor
    ################

echo "SmartAssV2" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

# Move Dalvik-Cache To Cache Partition (If It's Big Enough) To Free Up Data Partition Space
    #################################################################################################

CACHESIZE=$(df -k /cache | tail -n1 | tr -s ' ' | cut -d ' ' -f2)
    if [ $CACHESIZE -gt 80000 ]
    then
    if [ ! -d /cache/dalvik-cache ]
    then
    busybox rm -rf /cache/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache
    mkdir /cache/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache
    fi

busybox chown 1000:1000 /cache/dalvik-cache
    busybox chmod 0771 /cache/dalvik-cache

# bind mount dalvik-cache so we can still boot without the sdcard
    busybox mount -o bind /cache/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache
    busybox chown 1000:1000 /data/dalvik-cache
    busybox chmod 0771 /data/dalvik-cache
    else
    fi

# Disable normalize sleeper
    #################################

mount -t debugfs none /sys/kernel/debug
    echo NO_NORMALIZED_SLEEPER > /sys/kernel/debug/sched_features

# Clear Junk Caches And Junk Data
    #######################################

busybox find /data/data -type d -iname "*cache*" -exec busybox rm -f {}/* ';' -exec echo "Cleared {}" ';'
    rm -f /data/local/*.apk
    rm -f /data/local/tmp/*.apk
    rm -f /data/*.log
    rm -f /data/log/*.log
    rm -f /cache/*.*
    rm -f /cache/recovery/*.*
    rm -f /data/system/dropbox/*.txt
    rm -f /data/backup/pending/*.tmp
    rm -f /data/tombstones/*.*

# Disable IO Stats To Reduce Overhead
    ###########################################

if [ -e $i/queue/iostats ];
    then
    echo "0" > $i/queue/iostats;
    fi;

# SqLite Optimize
    #######################

for i in \
    `busybox find /data -iname "*.db"`; 
    do \
    /system/xbin/sqlite3 $i 'VACUUM;'; 
    /system/xbin/sqlite3 $i 'REINDEX;'; 
    done;

if [ -d "/dbdata" ]; then
    for i in \
    `busybox find /dbdata -iname "*.db"`; 
    do \
    done;
    fi;

if [ -d "/datadata" ]; then
    for i in \
    `busybox find /datadata -iname "*.db"`; 
    do \
    done;
    fi;

for i in \
    `busybox find /sdcard -iname "*.db"`; 
    do \
    done;

# Ram Optimizers, Allows Ram Switching To Gaming And Multitasking
    #######################################################################

if [ -e /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/adj ]; then
    echo "0,1,2,4,6,15" > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/adj
    fi

if [ -e /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree ]; then
    echo "2560,4096,6144,11264,11776,14336" > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/swappiness ]; then
    echo "20" > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure ]; then
    echo "70" > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs ]; then
    echo "3000" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_expire_centisecs
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs ]; then
    echo "500" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/dirty_ratio ]; then
    echo "15" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_ratio
    fi

if [ -e /proc/sys/vm/dirty_background_ratio ]; then
    echo "3" > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_background_ratio
    fi

# From Darky's Zipalign Tweak

LOG_FILE=/data/zipalign.log;
    ZIPALIGNDB=/data/zipalign.db;

if [ -e $LOG_FILE ]; then
    rm $LOG_FILE;
    fi;

if [ ! -f $ZIPALIGNDB ]; then
    touch $ZIPALIGNDB;
    fi;

echo "Starting FV Automatic ZipAlign $( date +"%m-%d-%Y %H:%M:%S" )" | tee -a $LOG_FILE;

for DIR in /system/app /data/app; do
    cd $DIR;
    for APK in *.apk; do
    if [ $APK -ot $ZIPALIGNDB ] && [ $(grep "$DIR/$APK" $ZIPALIGNDB|wc -l) -gt 0 ]; then
    echo "Already checked: $DIR/$APK" | tee -a $LOG_FILE;
    else
    ZIPCHECK=`/system/xbin/zipalign -c -v 4 $APK | grep FAILED | wc -l`;
    if [ $ZIPCHECK == "1" ]; then
    echo "Now aligning: $DIR/$APK" | tee -a $LOG_FILE;
    /system/xbin/zipalign -v -f 4 $APK /data/local/$APK;
    busybox mount -o rw,remount /system;
    cp -f -p /data/local/$APK $APK;
    grep "$DIR/$APK" $ZIPALIGNDB > /dev/null || echo $DIR/$APK >> $ZIPALIGNDB;
    else
    echo "Already aligned: $DIR/$APK" | tee -a $LOG_FILE;
    grep "$DIR/$APK" $ZIPALIGNDB > /dev/null || echo $DIR/$APK >> $ZIPALIGNDB;
    fi;
    fi;
    done;
    done;

busybox mount -o ro,remount /system;
    touch $ZIPALIGNDB;
    echo "Automatic ZipAlign finished at $( date +"%m-%d-%Y %H:%M:%S" )" | tee -a $LOG_FILE;

# Background Process To Optimize Dialer Process
    #####################################################

(while [ 1 ];
    do
    sleep 10;
    MAX_PHONE;
    done &);

# Remove Lag When Answering Phone Calls
    #############################################

MAX_PHONE() 
    {
    pidphone=`pidof com.android.phone`;
    if [ $pidphone ]; # Wait for com.android.phone to start;
    then
    echo -17 > /proc/$pidphone/oom_adj; # exclude com.android.phone from oom-killer;
    renice -20 $pidphone; # set highest nice level for com.android.phone;
    log -p i -t SSSwitch_v0.8 "*** MAX phone *** set oom_adj(-17) and nice(-20) for com.android.phone";
    exit;
    else
    sleep 5;
    MAX_PHONE;
    fi;
    }

S1dSliceRenice
    [ Updated 1.4.13 ]

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Rewritten RENICE script that is a new name [COLOR="black"]S1dSliceRenice[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

#!/system/bin/sh

##########################################################
    # Renice processes at wake a.k.a. Loopy Smoothness Tweak #
    ##########################################################

for n in 1 2
    do

USER_LAUNCHER="com.mobint.hololauncher"  # Change this to your launcher app #
      USER_INPUT_METHOD="com.nuance.swype.input"  #Change this to your keyboard app #                                                      

##################################           ##################################
      #        Common Launchers        #           #        Common Keyboards        #
      #   ----------------        #           #        ----------------        #
      # com.sec.android.app.twlauncher #           #  com.swype.android.inputmethod #
      #      org.adwfreak.launcher     #           #     com.touchtype.swiftkey     #
      #          org.zeam.core         #           #     com.cootek.smartinputv5    #
      #      com.gau.go.launcherex     #           #    com.dasur.slideit.vt.lite   #
      ##################################           ##################################

###################################################
      NUMBER_OF_CHECKS=60      # Total number of rechecks before ending 1st loop #
                                  # ----------------------------------------------- #
      SLEEP_TIME=3      # Number of seconds between re-checking processes #
                                  #------------------------------------------------ #
      PROCESSES_TOTAL=20      # Must be edited to match the                     #
          #              number of processes to be checked #
      DEBUG_ECHO=1      #            Debug: ON (1) / OFF (0)              #
      CHECK_COUNT=0      #  DON'T EDIT!!!!  DON'T EDIT!!!! DON'T EDIT!!!!  #
      P_CHECK=0      #  DON'T EDIT!!!!  DON'T EDIT!!!! DON'T EDIT!!!!  #
      CHECK_OK=0      #     UN-USED     ^('_')^  #
                                  ###################################################

PROCESS_1=0; PROCESS_2=0; PROCESS_3=0; PROCESS_4=0; PROCESS_5=0; PROCESS_6=0;
      PROCESS_7=0; PROCESS_8=0; PROCESS_9=0; PROCESS_10=0; PROCESS_11=0; PROCESS_12=0;
      PROCESS_13=0; PROCESS_14=0; PROCESS_15=0; PROCESS_16=0; PROCESS_17=0; PROCESS_18=0;
      PROCESS_19=0; PROCESS_20=0; PROCESS_21=0; PROCESS_22=0; PROCESS_23=0; PROCESS_24=0;

if [ $n -eq "1" ]; then
        if [ $DEBUG_ECHO -eq "1" ]; then
          echo ""
          echo "LST Debug: $(date)"
          echo "LST Debug: Initiate"
        fi;

# Pause and then loop until kswapd0 is found, which should be instant #

sleep 1
        SWAP_SLEEP_TIME=3; SWAP_NUMBER_OF_CHECKS=30; SWAP_CHECK_COUNT=0; SWAP_CHECK_COUNT_OK=0; while [ $SWAP_CHECK_COUNT -lt $SWAP_NUMBER_OF_CHECKS ]; do if [ `pidof kswapd0` ]; then renice 19 `pidof kswapd0`; SWAP_CHECK_COUNT=$SWAP_NUMBER_OF_CHECKS; SWAP_CHECK_COUNT_OK=1; else sleep $SWAP_SLEEP_TIME; fi; SWAP_CHECK_COUNT=`expr $SWAP_CHECK_COUNT + 1`; done; if [ $SWAP_CHECK_COUNT_OK -lt 1 ]; then echo "LST Debug: 'kswapd0' expired after `expr $SWAP_CHECK_COUNT \* $SWAP_SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;

echo "LST Debug: $(date)";
          echo "LST Debug: kswapd0 found";
        fi;
      fi;

###############################
        # Check briefly one more time #
        ###############################

if [ $n -eq "2" ]; then
          echo "LST Debug: 2nd loop"
        fi;                                              ##################
        NUMBER_OF_CHECKS=6     # DON'T EDIT!!!! #
        SLEEP_TIME=5     # DON'T EDIT!!!! #
      fi;                                                ##################

while [ $CHECK_COUNT -lt $NUMBER_OF_CHECKS ];
      do

########################
        # Resident system apps #
        # -------------------- #
        #   (No Need To Edit)  #
        ########################

if [ $PROCESS_1 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.phone"; NICELEVEL=-20; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_1=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_2 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.systemui"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_2=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_3 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.settings"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_3=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_4 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="$USER_INPUT_METHOD"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_4=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_5 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="$USER_LAUNCHER"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_5=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_6 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.vending"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_6=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_7 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.mms"; NICELEVEL=-19; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_7=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_8 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="android.process.acore"; NICELEVEL=-3; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_8=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_9 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="android.process.media"; NICELEVEL=-3; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_9=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;

#####################
        # Other system apps #
        #####################

if [ $PROCESS_10 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.sec.android.app.dialertab"; NICELEVEL=-19; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_10=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_11 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.sec.android.app.samsungapps"; NICELEVEL=-19; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_11=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_12 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.sec.android.app.controlpanel"; NICELEVEL=-18; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_12=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_13 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.sec.android.app.camera"; NICELEVEL=-6; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_13=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;

##############
        # Other apps #
        ##############

if [ $PROCESS_14 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.tsm_parts"; NICELEVEL=-15; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_14=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_15 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="os.tools.scriptmanager"; NICELEVEL=-15; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_15=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_16 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.mobint.locker"; NICELEVEL=-15; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_16=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_17 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.android.browser"; NICELEVEL=-9; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_17=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_18 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.google.android.youtube"; NICELEVEL=-6; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_18=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_19 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="com.google.android.apps.maps"; NICELEVEL=-6; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_19=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_20 -eq "0" ]; then PNAME="pidof kondemand/0"; NICELEVEL=19; if [ `pidof $PNAME` ]; then renice $NICELEVEL `pidof $PNAME`; PROCESS_20=1; P_CHECK=`expr $P_CHECK + 1`; fi; fi;

####################################################
        # If all processes are done, loop can finish early #

if [ $P_CHECK -ge $PROCESSES_TOTAL ]; then CHECK_COUNT=$NUMBER_OF_CHECKS; else sleep $SLEEP_TIME; fi;

CHECK_COUNT=`expr $CHECK_COUNT + 1`;
      done

echo "LST Debug: $(date)"
        if [ $PROCESS_1 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_1 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_2 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_2 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_3 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_3 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_4 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_4 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_5 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_5 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_6 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_6 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_7 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_7 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_8 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_8 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_9 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_9 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_10 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_10 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_11 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_11 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_12 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_12 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_13 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_13 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_14 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_14 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_15 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_15 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_16 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_16 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_17 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_17 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_18 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_18 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_19 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_19 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;
        if [ $PROCESS_20 -eq "0" ]; then echo "LST Debug: PROCESS_20 expired after `expr $CHECK_COUNT \* $SLEEP_TIME` seconds"; fi;

echo "LST Debug: Checking complete"
      fi;

done

echo "LST Debug: Done"
      echo ""
    fi;
    build.prop
    [ Updated 11.12.12 ]

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Added at the end of the defalut [COLOR="black"]build.prop[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

################################## 
    # Random tweaks I've come across #
    #           - dSlice -           #
    ##################################

# Force launcher into memory
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

# Raise JPG quality to 100%
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100

# VM Heapsize
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=48m

# Render UI with GPU
    debug.sf.hw=1

# Decrease dialing out delay
    ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0

# Helps scrolling responsiveness
    windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=150

# Save battery
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180
    pm.sleep_mode=1
    ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0

# Disable debugging notify icon on statusbar
    persist.adb.notify=0

# Increase overall touch responsiveness
    debug.performance.tuning=1
    video.accelerate.hw=1

# Raise photo and video recording quality
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=8000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=8000000

# Signal (3G) tweaks
    ro.ril.hsxpa=2
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10 
    ro.ril.hep=1
    ro.ril.enable.dtm=1
    ro.ril.hsdpa.category=10
    ro.ril.enable.a53=1
    ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1
    ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask=4294967295
    ro.ril.htcmaskw1=14449
    ro.ril.hsupa.category=5

# Net speed tweaks
    net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960

# Disable blackscreen issue after a call
    ro.lge.proximity.delay=25
    mot.proximity.delay=25

# Fix some application issues
    ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

# Disable boot animation for faster boot
    debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

# Miscellaneous flags
    ro.config.hw_menu_unlockscreen=false
    persist.sys.use_dithering=1
    persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
    ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000
    le_assets=1
    ri.losalert.delay=1000

###########
    # UPDATES #
    #  11.12  #
    #   .12   #
    ###########

# Performance Tweaks
    ro.foreground_app_mem=1280
    ro.visible_app_mem=2560
    ro.perceptible_app_mem=3840
    ro.heavy_weight_app_mem=6400
    ro.secondary_server_mem=7680
    ro.backup_app_mem=8960
    ro.home_app_mem=2048
    ro.hidden_app_mem=12800
    ro.content_provider_mem=15360
    ro.empty_app_mem=20480
    ro.foreground_app_adj=0
    ro.visible_app_adj=1
    ro.perceptible_app_adj=2
    ro.heavy_weight_app_adj=4
    ro.secondary_server_adj=5
    ro.backup_app_adj=6
    ro.home_app_adj=1
    ro.hidden_app_min_adj=7
    setprop ro.empty_app_adj=15

# Memory
    dalvik.vm.startheapsize=8m

# Disable kernel error checking
    ro.kernel.checkjni=0

# Scrolling speed
    ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
    ro.min.fling_velocity=8000

# Smoother video streaming
    media.stagefright.enable-player=true
    media.stagefright.enable-meta=true
    media.stagefright.enable-scan=false
    media.stagefright.enable-http=true

gps.conf
    [ Updated 11.9.12 ]

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]These will replace the defalut [COLOR="black"]gps.conf[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

### Credit goes to crypted @ 
    ### http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1250226 
    ### for this brilliant work and shrike1978 for sharing it.

##################################################
    ### NTP IS NETWORK TIME PROTOCOL AND PROVIDES  ###
    ### A TIME-HACK TO DEVICES THAT HAVE SYNCING   ###
    ### MADE READLIY POSSIBLE.  MANY XDA PATCHES   ###
    ### MISINTERPRET WHAT NTP IS AND IMPORTANCE.   ###
    ### NTP PACKETS HAVE BUILT-IN MECHANISMS FOR   ###
    ### TRANSMISSION LOSS.  NTP PACKETS ARE VERY   ###
    ### SMALL.  LASTLY, NTP MATTERS FOR PARSING    ###
    ### THE XTRA.BIN.  BUT, IT ONLY MATTERS WHEN   ###
    ### YOUR DEVICE HAS ITS TIME EXTREMELY OFFSET  ###
    ### COMPARED TO REALITY.  THUS, I BUILT THIS   ###
    ### PATCH FOR WORLDWIDE OPERATION.  RARELY     ###
    ### WOULD LOCAL NTP SERVERS BE REQUIRED.       ###

NTP_SERVER=ntp.derekgordon.com

###

### AGPS AND XTRA TELL THE AGPS DAEMON WHERE   ###
    ### IT MAY LOCATE THE AGPS DATA.  THE DATA     ###
    ### OPERATES AS AN ALMANAC WITH THE LOCATION   ###
    ### OF GPS SATS STORED WITHIN IT.  THIS DATA   ###
    ### IS ONLY VALID FOR 24 HOURS.  IT WILL BE    ###
    ### DOWNLOADED AND CACHED.  IT IS NO LONGER    ###
    ### KEPT IN THE /DATA/ PARTITION PERMANENTLY.  ###
    ### THERE IS NO POINT TO KEEP IT THERE!        ###
    ### MY SERVER PROCESSES THE XTRA.BIN EVERY 30  ###   
    ### MINUTES.  TYPICALLY IT UPDATES EVERY HOUR  ###
    ### WHEN NEW DATA IS AVAILABLE.                ###
    ### SHOULD MY SERVER BECOME OVERLOADED, I WILL ###
    ### NEED DONATIONS TO KEEP THIS SUCKER STORED  ###
    ### AT MORE LOCATIONS.                         ###

AGPS=http://derekgordon.com/gps-files/bin/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_1=http://derekgordon.com/gps-files/bin/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_2=http://xtra3.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin
    XTRA_SERVER_3=http://xtra2.gpsonextra.net/xtra.bin

###

### NOT GOING TO GO INTO DETAIL HERE.  THESE   ###
    ### NEED TO BE CALLED FIRST IN GPS DAEMON      ###
    ### STARTUP.  RELATES TO AGPS AND SUPL.        ###

DEFAULT_AGPS_ENABLE=TRUE
    DEFAULT_USER_PLANE=TRUE
    DEFAULT_SSL_ENABLE=FALSE

###

### INTERMEDIATE POS RELATES TO USING GPS DATA ###
    ### FROM SATS THAT ARE NOT FULLY LOCKED.       ###
    ### THE ACCURACY VARIABLE IS A THRESHOLD MAX   ###
    ### ON DEVIATIONS FROM THE ASSUMED LOCATION    ###
    ### WHERE THE DEVICE WILL DISCARD DATA.        ###
    ### THIS VARIABLE IS =0 IN ALTERNATE BUILDS    ###

INTERMEDIATE_POS=1
    ACCURACY_THRES=3000

###

### THIS IS QUALITY OF SERVICE INFORMATION FOR ###
    ### PROCESSING THE GPS DATA.  MOST SHOULD BE   ###
    ### SELF-EXPLANATORY.  GPS DATA OUTSIDE THE    ###
    ### ACCURACY AND THRESHOLD RANGE WILL NOT BE   ###
    ### USED WHEN POSITIONING DATA.                ###

QOS_ACCURACY=50
    QOS_TIME_OUT_AGPS=95
    QOS_TIME_OUT_STANDALONE=80
    QosHorizontalThreshold=1000
    QosVerticalThreshold=500

###

### THESE VARIABLES RELATE TO AGPS. IT SAYS TO ###
    ### USE AGPS.  THIS WILL NOT BE USED IF YOUR   ###
    ### ROM HAS AGPS DISABLED IN THE CODE.         ###
    ### THE SERVER IP IS FOR AN INTERNAL IP FOR    ###
    ### ACCESSING THE AGPS DAEMONS DATA WHEN IT    ###
    ### IS OPERATIONAL.                            ###

AssistMethodType=1
    AgpsUse=1
    AgpsServerType=1
    AgpsServerIp=3232235555
    AgpsMtConf=0
    AgpsMtResponseType=1

###

### THIS SUPL DATA IS TO MATCH THE SUPLROOTCERT ##
    ### IF IT IS REQUIRED BY THE SUPL SERVER.      ###

SUPL_HOST=supl.google.com
    SUPL_PORT=7276
    #SUPL_SECURE_PORT=7275
    SUPL_NO_SECURE_PORT=3425
    #SUPL_TLS_HOST=FQDN
    #SUPL_TLS_CERT=/etc/SuplRootCert
    REPORT_POSITION_USE_SUPL_REFLOC=1

###

### Carrier tags used universally in GPS configs ###

CURRENT_CARRIER=common
    PHONE_TYPE=UMTS

###

Script Manager Scripts
    These are from V6 SuperCharger that Zeppelinrox made

Fast Engine Flush (Clears Cache and Frees RAM)
    Detailing (Defrags the system)
    Super Clean (Wipes Dalvik Cache)

These work great as a Script Manager Widget. All you have to do is click it and you are good.

Install Instructions:
    1. Download from the links below
    2. Place on root of SD Card or create a folder called Scripts on SD Card
    3. Open Script Mananger
    4. Locate scripts
    5. Click on script
    6. Click Fav (Star) and Su (Skull and Cross bones)
    7. Click Save
    8. Repeat 4 - 7 for additional scripts.
    9. Go Home
    10. Add a new widget to your desired home screen.
    11. Select SMWidgets
    12. Select script
    13. Repeat 9 - 12 for additional scripts.
    14. Enjoy!

If you come across any others left me know and I'll add it in(with credit of course). That is all. Have fun! :good:

- dSlice

For those who want to do thier own editing... USER BEWARE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Downloads:

init.d Install instructions

S2dSliceTweaks

1. Open Terminal
    2. Type 'su' (Without the quotes.)
    3. Type 'tweaktools' (Without the quotes.)
    4. Type 3
    5. Type 1
    6. Type 5
    7. Type 1
    8. Enjoy!

S1dSliceRenice

1. Open Terminal
    4. Type 3
    5. Type 1
    6. Type 6
    7. Type 1
    8. Enjoy!

build.prop Install instructions

1. Open Terminal
    4. Type 5
    5. Type 2
    6. Type 3
    7. Type 2
    8. Enjoy!

gps.conf Install Instructions

1. Open Terminal
    4. Type 3
    5. Type 2
    6. Type 2
    7. Type 1
    8. Enjoy!

Script Manager Scripts
    Download to the root of your SD Card or put into a folder on SD Card (ie. Scripts).

Fast Engine Flush
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2uhiahq4ujaz2c0/%21FastEngineFlush.sh

Detailing
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljtt38cnin86et8/%21Detailing.sh

Super Clean
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zs7novx3d6j0g7o/%21SuperClean.sh
    Have you seen the AGPS patch here? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1250226

Grab the Google specific No-SSL version. It's the one I bundle with my Rezound rom, and it's fantastic. He runs his own XTRA servers, updated with fresh data every 30 minutes, and runs his own stratum 2 NTP server just for AGPS. The patch also contains a lot more config tweaks related to AGPS timouts and accuracy requirements. The Rezound GPS isn't bad on it's own, but that gives it into the best GPS performance I've ever seen, including my $350 handheld. It locks in 2 seconds, locks to multiple satellites indoors, gives sub-10ft accuracy, etc. I don't know how well it will do on the Charge, but seeing as how both phones use Qualcomm chipsets, I can't imagine that it wouldn't work for the Charge.
    Also... init.d stuff is not officially implemented... yet ;)
    I'll be updating this very soon to be tailored towards Eclipse as well as Tweaked. I'll be including some other useful things too...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app