ATT 4.4.2 KK Update Rolling Out!

Search This thread

jeff5347

Feb 29, 2012
Mass
is it worth restoring to stock then updating or should i just wait for roms to be updated to kitkat ? Anything special im missing out on by waiting ?

That's basically what I'm curious on. Running a custom ROM, ..carbon right now. I can wait for ROMs updated with official g2 kk firmware but does the official hold anything we need that custom ROMs can't provide?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

SilentLunatic

Jul 25, 2011
West Monroe
For those who are saying they cannot update due to root.

Uninstall all Xposed Modules and Xposed Framework, also remove Disable Service app if you had that installed.

Leave SuperSU installed.

Set date one day ahead to download update again, and apply.

Enjoy 4.4.

P

podagee

Is there a way of rooting kk yet?
Dont know if anyone uses chrome but it seems stable now

SilentLunatic

Jul 25, 2011
West Monroe
Also Isis is now included, but will not work if root is present. My SuperSU remained on the phone, however cannot grant itself root access, where as Isis sees the phone as rooted. Google Wallet does not support Tap and Pay.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my hands on .dll and .tot files for D80020c Kit-Kat

3ejaju3e.jpg

huqenuhy.jpg

pa6eta5e.jpg

zy9u6aje.jpg

abehena6.jpg

9ademune.jpg

Im going to upload right now.

Also I lost root . I tried OTA Root Keeper but it said I wasnt rooted even though I was.
    I am at awe that there isn't a single custom 4.4 stock in the att section. Way to drop the ball

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What!?!? Members, please allow me.....

Someone needs to learn to cook/make or just take a look into Development of their own ROM's and then provide them to the Community...vice posting in this manner. Or just say "thanks" to the efforts provided here and move on....
    Since when does an American carrier push out the update before the unlocked, international version?

Wow, Impressive AT&T
    Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
    Members, please....Why is there so much of the same questions being asked over and over.....The answers are in the thread, search, read and read, if you do not want to search or do any homework, well then maybe you should just move on; stop asking the same issues/questions. I see questions being asked if you had read the same page it would of been answered.

And the questions regarding root/tweaking/moding your devices, most are still booting up with the update, much less worrying about all this...If you are one who has no clue, IMO you should just wait til the Dev's update their threads, vice coming in here and repeating the same items...

Now just short of closing this thread down, please be nice, play nice. And READ & SEARCH before posting, I see 52 pages of the same thing....