[Q] google play and bass?

Search This thread

mafiadesi

Mar 23, 2011
Claremont
are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?

Tx Redneck

Dec 24, 2010
are there any apps that will increase bass on google play? i know that poweramp and similar apps only work with music that is physically on the phone...right? or am i mistaken in some way?

Volume+ will do what you're wanting.
TiQt1.png

hw8aa.png

Last edited:

Roger_15

Mar 7, 2011
Near Boston
Volume+ will do what you're wanting.

Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.

Tx Redneck

Dec 24, 2010
Redneck, I installed the pay app of this after reading your post. Unfortunately, nothing is working at all. (meaning within the app) I tried all settings and no results. Could I be missing something here?

ROM= Unofficial (up to date) no other MODS or software related to sound.
Also I gave root access to the app for in-call volume.

Thanks for any advice on this.

Man, I'm sorry it didn't work for you as expected. That app has always been my go to cause it just works.

Texan and saved by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried the beats audio and dspmanager over on the development forums? It's done wonders for mine. Here's the thread.