Galaxy Note 3 Camera Failed Error Resolution

Search This thread

suzuki2004

Feb 1, 2012
Jubail
Hi all, I bought my new note 3 just two months back and was so happy. But one day I openned the camera and suddenly got an error saying "Camera Failed" and didn't allow me to do anything except the "close" button. I faced this error alot. I tried googling but with no luck. I discovered by chance that when I open and close "GoFlashLight" it resolves the camera error. I know there is no relationship at all but u have to try it :)

Last edited:

ChicTek

Aug 1, 2010
Me too.

Hi all, I bought my new note 3 just two months back and was so happy. But one day I openned the camera and suddenly got an error saying "Camera Failed" and didn't allow me to do anything except the "close" button. I faced this error alot. I tried googling but with no luck. I discovered by chance that when I open and close "GoFlashLight" it resolves the camera error. I know there is no relationship at all but u have to try it :)

Very interesting - this worked for me also. Just got the camera failure this morning (I got it soon after I purchased the GN3, but then an update came across and it fixed the problem) - I have had GoFlashlight on all my phones.. I wonder if this is the culprit? Either way, thanks for posting. The error is resolved..:good:

Reactions: compacity

pete4k

Jan 2, 2014
Since go flashlight uses camera's flash, of course it affects the camera and since it fixes the error, it is most likely the culprit. Maybe it keeps the flash locked for itself, or leaves it in the state that errors the cam, or some other interaction. Android has so many hardware and software variables that this type of errors will show up once in a while.

chris666

Apr 21, 2010
Low memory

I see that the problem is low memory (in phone with 2GB RAM ! ). I have tons off apps and ALWAYS my camera fail to load unless I close active apps. Off course also when is low battery but it is not the issue, I talking about full charged phone. I wish is other solution than every time close manually active apps

shaungoh

Apr 21, 2012
Melaka
Thanks

Wow!! Thanks dude.. I also got this problem this afternoon but it was fix after I on off my goflashlight .. thanks a lot

Nlightened1

Apr 8, 2014
Resolved Camera Failure Issue

Wow!! Thanks dude.. I also got this problem this afternoon but it was fix after I on off my goflashlight .. thanks a lot

Just switched from galaxy S3 to note 3. Play Store of course brought all my apps down when I switched. I didn't have goflashlight but deduced that any flashlight appp would be the culprit. I searched and found FlashlightCall installed on my phone. I removed it and cleared my camera data/cache and it was resolved right away.

Previously I had to restart the phone every time to get it to fix.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me too.

Very interesting - this worked for me also. Just got the camera failure this morning (I got it soon after I purchased the GN3, but then an update came across and it fixed the problem) - I have had GoFlashlight on all my phones.. I wonder if this is the culprit? Either way, thanks for posting. The error is resolved..:good: