[App][2.2+][Working]NCDupRemover-Backup,Clear all and Remove Duplicate Contacts

Search This thread

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
Remove Duplicate Contacts Stored With NCDupRemover..[N Contacts Duplicate Remover].​

This Application provides You three Facilities..
  1. Backing of Your Contacts..[Contacts will be stored in Internal Memory]
  2. Clearing All Contacts Stored..
  3. Restoring of Contacts Without Any Duplicants..

Instructions:
To Remove Duplicate Contacts follow this procedure
  1. Backup Your contacts using this app[dont kill app it takes time depending on number of Contacts]..
  2. Then click "Clear All Contacts" button inorder to clear all contacts so that app can restore contacts without any duplicants..
  3. Now press "Restore Contacts Without Duplicating Them" button so that Contacts will be restored..

Credits:
Google..
Android..
XDA..
My Friend{CD]..
umakanth10 for Tesing..
Sreemukha for Testing and for providing logcat.
Others who provided feedback..:).
Myself..

Press "Thanks" if you like my work..

Attachments

• ncdr.JPG
    ncdr.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 108
  • NCDupRemover0.2.apk
    222.1 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:

SinCityAtNight

Aug 23, 2013
Las Vegas
Before I download and run, does it prompt before deleting and/or give you the option to merge contacts?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
Before I download and run, does it prompt before deleting and/or give you the option to merge contacts?

No it wont prompt you,once if you are ready to do required operation.. once if you click start process, you have to wait for sometime[time depends on number of contacts]..what do you mean by merge contacts?

SinCityAtNight

Aug 23, 2013
Las Vegas
No it wont prompt you,once if you are ready to do required operation.. once if you click start process, you have to wait for sometime[time depends on number of contacts]..what do you mean by merge contacts?

I have some contacts in more than once. I.e. I have myself in a few times. Same name and number, but different information in notes and twitter accounts based on who I'm sharing my vcard with. If it doesn't prompt before deleting, this is not an app that I would dare touch.

As far as merging. Similar situation. Sometimes a second entry of a person has additional info such as email addresses and if the app sees the same name and number and starts to delete the next occurance, I may lose info I need.

Contacts are too important to let a program make its own decisions on what to delete without any user input.

Reactions: ZDeuce2

naresh babu

Jun 15, 2013
HYDERABAD
nlabsworld.blogspot.in
yeaa it removes email id's and other info excpt name and phone number.. App is made inorder to reduce the work.. If for every contact you need a prompt then better delete them using contacts app.. but thanks for the suggestions:)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Remove Duplicate Contacts Stored With NCDupRemover..[N Contacts Duplicate Remover].​

This Application provides You three Facilities..
    1. Backing of Your Contacts..[Contacts will be stored in Internal Memory]
    2. Clearing All Contacts Stored..
    3. Restoring of Contacts Without Any Duplicants..

Instructions:
    To Remove Duplicate Contacts follow this procedure
    1. Backup Your contacts using this app[dont kill app it takes time depending on number of Contacts]..
    2. Then click "Clear All Contacts" button inorder to clear all contacts so that app can restore contacts without any duplicants..
    3. Now press "Restore Contacts Without Duplicating Them" button so that Contacts will be restored..

Credits:
    Google..
    Android..
    XDA..
    My Friend{CD]..
    umakanth10 for Tesing..
    Sreemukha for Testing and for providing logcat.
    Others who provided feedback..:).
    Myself..

Press "Thanks" if you like my work..
    Feedback

Test app and provide feedback so that i can improve it guys..:)

I have some contacts in more than once. I.e. I have myself in a few times. Same name and number, but different information in notes and twitter accounts based on who I'm sharing my vcard with. If it doesn't prompt before deleting, this is not an app that I would dare touch.

As far as merging. Similar situation. Sometimes a second entry of a person has additional info such as email addresses and if the app sees the same name and number and starts to delete the next occurance, I may lose info I need.

Contacts are too important to let a program make its own decisions on what to delete without any user input.