[DEV] CyanogenMod 10.1

Search This thread

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
idk if itll be this easy but for camera someone try camera.msm8960.so libcamera* libmmcamera* mm-qcamera* v4l20qcamera-app awb_camera lsc_camera libbeautychat.so liboemcamera.so probably not the best to use so many prop files...but that might work

EmericanX

Dec 20, 2011
Prince George, VA
I can post the vendor I'd when I get off of work. But it's easy to acquire. Anyone running linux can enter "lsusb" via a terminal window.. the one labeled HTC is the info you're looking for. Going off of memory the first number is the manufacturer id the second is the device id...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for developers only. No builds will be posted in this thread.

https://github.com/CM10DNA

For those who would like to work on it. I would recommend using a combination of the current HTC devices that have cm10.1 and the nexus 4 as a guide.

Any valid development related discussion can be posted here. Please no posts that aren't directly related to development (i.e. comments, thanks, etc.).

Currently working:
    • Display
    • Data (3g/4g)
    • SMS, MMS should work also but I haven't tested
    • WiFi
    • adb
    • MTP
    • Sensors (compass, gyro etc)
    • Vibration
    • LEDs
    • Audio
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera (FFC still has some issues with face detect)

Not working:
    • BT headset audio

Bugreport spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AltBJkYoAZNLdEtQVTFoVkdxcWFfYXFJd05zcFYzUHc&usp=sharing
    Woohoo, working camera
    Got GPS working. Very easy fix. I want to a little more work on it though then I'll push.
    Okay. I have everything sorted out with the CAF audio HAL in mainline now (excluding BT). I'll push some updates tomorrow.
    Camera switch is fixed. Now there is a gallery freeze when you take a picture with the FFC though. I think it has something to do with post processing. I'll push the current tree now.

Please do not flood this thread with "I get a crash when I take a picture with the FFC," or "it works with this other app."
    I'm aware of these things.