[GB Only !!]Nice theme from Xperia S, & Added Now A Black Lockscreen !!

Search This thread

YongJeah

Nov 3, 2011
Canton
can you mod like this?

23022386pak3zdgsazkkk3.jpg

Mirul5050

Mar 3, 2012
it should be paste into system>framework
not in system>app

i try it and it work. thanks for change the lockscreen. can u change it into more stylish ?

Nautty

Apr 23, 2012
something is wrong

Hi, I applied this theme to my Xperia Neo yesterday and I have a problems. I installed it via CWM, then reboot and my phone desktop looks like this: (look at attachment)...I did a highlight for the differences..

It only changed icons; added panel for status bar, reboot and black lockscreen. I tried to install it for several times but it is always the same like before.

What is wrong?

Thank's for help...`|

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-04-27_2354.jpg
    screenshot_2012-04-27_2354.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 98
Hi, I applied this theme to my Xperia Neo yesterday and I have a problems. I installed it via CWM, then reboot and my phone desktop looks like this: (look at attachment)...I did a highlight for the differences..

It only changed icons; added panel for status bar, reboot and black lockscreen. I tried to install it for several times but it is always the same like before.

What is wrong?

Thank's for help...`|

Try another home launcher buddy, check in themes/apps or look in the sticky and try my 5x4 home.apk and install that with root explorer;)

Sent from my Neo V with supercharged ICS ^^

Nautty

Apr 23, 2012
I installed Xperia S launcher then installed your pack via CWM and theme is still the same. Wallpaper and settings background is still same like before. Look at attachment..

Any ideas?

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-04-28_1527.jpg
    screenshot_2012-04-28_1527.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 63

Nautty

Apr 23, 2012
I don't have any new theme from you. It changes only color. It's the same. It doesn't change to the new one.

I don't have any new theme from you. It changes only color. It's the same. It doesn't change to the new one.

So what you mean then?? And what do you change with colour and so you dont have the theme?
Then you must install the theme to, then you have another setting.

Last edited:

Nautty

Apr 23, 2012
Look, I installed xperia s launcher, then your pack. Everything is changed except wallpaper and settings background. I can't to choose the new wallpapers or change the settings background to new one.

Look, I installed xperia s launcher, then your pack. Everything is changed except wallpaper and settings background. I can't to choose the new wallpapers or change the settings background to new one.

Ymm thats very very weird mate, make some more screenshots if you want, feom.setting etc, then i can take a look for you;)

Top Liked Posts