Need for Speed Most Wanted incompatible

Search This thread

ssj_jaypee

Dec 4, 2010
Republic of Toronto
Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1. :(
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

Can anybody help please? I really like this game.

thanks in advance

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
Is it hard to make thread in proper section?!

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Fiso

Dec 21, 2013
Hi all, sorry for making this thread but I can't install Need for Speed Most Wanted on my Z1. :(
Before my wipe I had the game on my phone and running perfectly. It's not on the playstore but I remember reading on these forums that there was a trick to getting the game officially on the phone.

thanks in advance

lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.

Reactions: ssj_jaypee

ssj_jaypee

Dec 4, 2010
Republic of Toronto
This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend :)

lol funny cause i just found out the same thing yesterday so this is what i did.

If you're rooted and have Xposed use the module called Play Store Fixes and tick the No restrictions patch box. Reboot and you should have it if not just clear Play Store data.

Thank you both! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I already searched on here and found nothing.
    This is the thread for games bro [GAMES] Xperia Z1 Gaming thread

However, the game is compatible with our phone, look here to have a try

If you can't find it in the store or the downloaded version doesn't works, google is your friend :)

thanks in advance