[HTC] Official Evo 3D ICS - "Coming Soon"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Want to ***** about s-off? Take it to another thread. I want news about ics, which there isn't any. But sifting through this bs just annoys me when I see the title "official evo 3d ics"

Thank you.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
    I'd like to see Google and the OEM's take Ubuntu's approach to software updates. Doesn't have to be every 6 months. Annual updates are great and packages to be downloaded when the user chooses. We could have AOSP ICS by now, those who want it can install it and those who want Sense can wait for HTC to get the package ready, optionally. Kinda like being able to choose KDE or Gnome or whatever desktop you like.

Of course there is the hardware fragmentation argument but with a little backlash, that could go away, the OEM's should use the same damn chipset for each phone generation. Features like 3D and Beats, can also be optional and updated later so they don't hold back the main OS update.

Are you listening Google?
    Im not sure if anyone has confirmed this yet, so I thought i'd post in here. Got to be good news for us :D

E-Mail to HTC Support said:
    Hello. I am a big fan of HTC devices and have had them since the Touch Pro and never looked back. I always recommend them to collegues friends and although I use a Sensation XL, by far my favourite model is the Evo 3D, as it does everything I ever want, and is far better than anything Apple or Blackberry have designed.

I just wanted to know if there will ever be an official release for Android 4, as this seems to be the way forward with Android devices. Thanks.

Reply >>>

HTC-Reply.png
    From Australia Optus website, ICS for EVO 3D in June

http://optus.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/102
    I agree with the above. Phones aren't computers so stop comparing. Windows gets updates all the time, just not updates to a newer version..but like people have said, we can't go out and buy ICS for our phones.

Would u buy a computer that you didn't have administrator rights too ? That also had software you couldn't remove..software that had the ability to track down what u do ? Would u buy a computer that was gonna be old and ignored in 6 months ?

You can also wipe a computer and put whatever software u want on it...do it here and u void warranties and insurance claims. We aren't tied to a contract with a computer either..we carry around 600$ phones that we're bound to that become old and dated a LOT faster than a computer.

I can't buy ram, processors, video cards and additional software to make my phone better..I just have to hope HTC keeps it relevant ...which they fail at.

I'm Batman..