Originally Posted by xperiaactive
We have a lot on envy for your special i9195T...
do you have Telstra big battery edition? the 2100mah one?
Cause we are asking ourselves:
1) it is definetely an S3 battery?
2) where you can find cover, and normal i9195 cover fit or not on your phone ( without battery )
3) cyanogenmod goes well? and recognize your full battery?
1) I don't know anything about the 'S3' battery but I can tell you my (Telstra) GT-I9195T's battery:
- is labelled SAMSUNG and "EB-L1G6LLU 2100 mAh" and on the other side "3.8 V Li-ion BATTERY 7.98 Wh"
- dimensions are 5.25mm (thick) x 50.5mm (wide) x 63.1mm (tall).
2) The cover came with the phone, I haven't tried an alternative, and I don't mind the stock silver/grey fine grid, so I didn't look to change it.
3) CGM goes just fine - the only problems have been mine. It doesn't tell me the battery capacity but is does charge to 100% (!) And seems to give good life, but I don't use it all that much.