[Q] Probelms bootloop recovery isnt worknig

Search This thread

Cepums21

Jun 15, 2014
Hello so i had problem with imai code so i decided to instal stock room (not shure which one was before) but after that pohone stucked in bootloop (after logo just shuted down) so i then i ried other versions and tut whic i could find but no results now i am using bach file to charge it to level when i can unlock it again
I am on S-ON cid vodap001 realy need help.

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Unlock, flash a custom recovery. Then determine the rom you need with the command :

Fastboot getvar version-main

Restore the appropriate nand backup with a full wipe prior to it and flash the boot.img from the nand.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cepums21

Jun 15, 2014

version is version-main: 2.17.161.2 cant find any room.I managed to unlock it , i will try to install cyanogen mod since i dont have nand backup so i cant restore.and btw before that phone worked fine only thing was that i couldnt update it there was no imei code and stuf and even then i culd get into recovery and i started as newbie (i didnt know what exactyle i was doing...) but no i have litle knowledge but still i cant get tit back to life.

Btw i have second htc one x with 64gb on it and cant even tur that one on (charger shows red flashingg indictaor
)

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
version is version-main: 2.17.161.2 cant find any room.I managed to unlock it , i will try to install cyanogen mod since i dont have nand backup so i cant restore.and btw before that phone worked fine only thing was that i couldnt update it there was no imei code and stuf and even then i culd get into recovery and i started as newbie (i didnt know what exactyle i was doing...) but no i have litle knowledge but still i cant get tit back to life.

Btw i have second htc one x with 64gb on it and cant even tur that one on (charger shows red flashingg indictaor
)

your hboot is to low to flash the latest roms (its 1.12) you can install all ICS roms but not newer ones. You need to update the hboot first. go to the general section en look for the collection of stock backups thread and find the nand backup that matches your main.

Cepums21

Jun 15, 2014
your hboot is to low to flash the latest roms (its 1.12) you can install all ICS roms but not newer ones. You need to update the hboot first. go to the general section en look for the collection of stock backups thread and find the nand backup that matches your main.

it shows that i have 1.72 hboot instaled :/ but okay i will try what you said.

Cepums21

Jun 15, 2014
and your main 2.17 ??? thats very odd ! it should be in line of 4.18 or 4.19 !

in bootlooder it shows

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENN\RC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
M1Crop-None
RADIO-3.1204.169D3.33
eMMC-Bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
hw Secure boot enabled
MODEM PATH off
Jun 21 2013, 17:36:36

FASTBOOT USB

Instructions here vol e.tc

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOODER
POWER DOWN

Curently i am using that script to charge phone cuz i am not sue if it charges while it is in logo screenn since it stucks there no more warning about legach **** curently on side of that i am downloading only one voodap001 room from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701376 1.12.161.17 - TWRP Thanks to Coops1977
i hope that will work.

i couldnt found exact same version as mine but i hhope this will atleast let me boot my phone back to life or atleast let me in recovery mode since now it just stucks on logo.
I am able to get in black screen whith silver htc logo but it stays tehere with no response.

Onther htc just stays dead but it worked before(stuck in logo screen atleast had some life in it (i hope its just dead.))

Anyway i realy need help here since my cid main doesnt mach my hboot vers

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
in bootlooder it shows

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENN\RC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
M1Crop-None
RADIO-3.1204.169D3.33
eMMC-Bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
hw Secure boot enabled
MODEM PATH off
Jun 21 2013, 17:36:36

FASTBOOT USB

Instructions here vol e.tc

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOODER
POWER DOWN

Curently i am using that script to charge phone cuz i am not sue if it charges while it is in logo screenn since it stucks there no more warning about legach **** curently on side of that i am downloading only one voodap001 room from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2701376 1.12.161.17 - TWRP Thanks to Coops1977
i hope that will work.

i couldnt found exact same version as mine but i hhope this will atleast let me boot my phone back to life or atleast let me in recovery mode since now it just stucks on logo.
I am able to get in black screen whith silver htc logo but it stays tehere with no response.

Onther htc just stays dead but it worked before(stuck in logo screen atleast had some life in it (i hope its just dead.))

Anyway i realy need help here since my cid main doesnt mach my hboot vers

STOP flashing ANYTHING from here !!! you do NOT have the HTC one X international ..... you have the HTC one X+ !!!!!

and you have to read better, the link you posted in your last post is for the HTC ONE M8 not the HTC one X and not the HTC one X+ ! pay attention please.......

Go tot the HTC ONE X+ forum and stay in there, do not go to another forum section !!!

Last edited: