Obtaining Stock android lock screen (apk?!)

Search This thread

IIKeyezII

Jul 2, 2014
I just got my HTC one a week ago and my older phones I would flash aosp or aokp immediately, and I cannot stand the sense lock screen, I bought widgetlock a while ago and tried that but don't enjoy the lack of notifications and music player (that goes away when not playing music). I changed the keyboard ,music app, and launcher, is there an apk i can install or overwrite, all I need is this please help! (Not rooted or s-off) :(

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

tflogic

Apr 24, 2011
I just got my HTC one a week ago and my older phones I would flash aosp or aokp immediately, and I cannot stand the sense lock screen, I bought widgetlock a while ago and tried that but don't enjoy the lack of notifications and music player (that goes away when not playing music). I changed the keyboard ,music app, and launcher, is there an apk i can install or overwrite, all I need is this please help! (Not rooted or s-off) :(

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

If you had root, it would be as simple as deleting the HTC Lockscreen.apk from system/priv-app/

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
There are lockscreens that do a decent job at simulating the stock aosp lock that it sounds like you want. You will just need to test them out. Go locker is decent but may not be what you're looking for.