[APP][31DEC] SPenBoard Switcher ★Switching keyboards depending on the S-Pen position★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AcousticBruce

Oct 28, 2006
It works on i317 ATT Note II

Hey LegendK95,

Thank you so much for this.

Just wanted to let you know that it is working on my AT&T Note II i317. I also have CleanRom 5.0 installed. Now this might help you update the confirm working on specific models on your first post. I was worried since my model wasn't listed, it would be a problem. Not the case.

By the way, if anyone has not heard of the MyScipt Stylus Keyboard... look it up immediately. Now with the MyScript stylus keyboard (beta) and this app SboardSwitcher, well, now it is perfect.

4ndynic

Jan 8, 2011
Confirmed working on my Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110

It was blocked (I assume) when I tried to install via CWM recovery, instead extracted zip file and installed apk then moved it to /System/App/ using "/System/App Mover" from the Play store.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [APP][31DEC] SPenBoard Switcher ★Switching keyboards depending on the S-Pen position★

The application thread has been moved to here
    You are the best person in the world! Happy new year! Good work! :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Haha that's too much buddy :3

Happy new year to you and to everyone!
    Not sure if this is the isue some are having but dont forget that if an APK is put into system\apps then you may need to change the permissions to match the other files in the app dir to

rw- r-- r--

otherwise the app will not show as installed, also needs a restart to show up
    You are the best person in the world! Happy new year! Good work! :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for this. This was the mod on my 'most wanted' list, and I gave the idea to Pulser, who I am glad passed the idea onto you.

Very nice job.