Getting these 'eventX-1703' wakelocks all of the sudden?

Search This thread

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
I have never seen these before until today...does anyone have any clue what they are? They go all the way up to 8.

The screenshot is the only information I have...I tried googling it but didn't find anything.

Thank you!
e8aje9a2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edit;1007 not 1703

Aerowinder

Aug 11, 2012
I have never seen these before until today...does anyone have any clue what they are? They go all the way up to 8.

The screenshot is the only information I have...I tried googling it but didn't find anything.

Thank you!
e8aje9a2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edit;1007 not 1703

I want to say it's syncing issues, but I can't remember for sure. At any point, have you been out of range of wifi, or if not on wifi, poor data connection?

I will try to remember what caused the issue for me, because I have seen it before.

duarian

Jul 19, 2012
I want to say it's syncing issues, but I can't remember for sure. At any point, have you been out of range of wifi, or if not on wifi, poor data connection?

I will try to remember what caused the issue for me, because I have seen it before.

WiFi connection is strong, I was on WiFi the entire time this happened.

I just clean flashed so I am going to see what app was causing this, if you remember feel free to let me know.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk