Dic3ptor´s New Slider [Black|Blue|Green|Orange|Light Blue|Yellow|Pink|Red]Facebook

Search This thread

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
mannnnnnnnnn you are a beast

i love your sliders g you do good work. I thx u for all that u do, I know it is hard work but keep it up boss.;)

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de

Gandalf67

Dec 11, 2009
Manchester
Was these sliders designed for Win 6.5.x I guess? It is important because when I installed Dinik Anastasia Slider 1.6 (6.5.x) I have had to do a Hard Reset. Why? Everything on a screen mixed itself and touch did not work.

Dunc001

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 6, 2010
Hiding out south of the border...
Beautiful work as always! Just a couple of requests - could you do a version with the 'Foruse' in English, and include the Facebook tab too? Now, what flavour to choose, hmmmmm..... :D

One other request, and I don't know if it is possible - could you make a version using the black slider icons, but where the selected tab icon and large icons become coloured? I know Mike Chester did one a while back like this and these icons would look awesome if you could do that!

Last edited:

Dic3ptor

Mar 24, 2010
www.google.de
Was these sliders designed for Win 6.5.x I guess? It is important because when I installed Dinik Anastasia Slider 1.6 (6.5.x) I have had to do a Hard Reset. Why? Everything on a screen mixed itself and touch did not work.

Yes it is for WM 6.5.x!

Beautiful work as always! Just a couple of requests - could you do a version with the 'Foruse' in English, and include the Facebook tab too? Now, what flavour to choose, hmmmmm..... :D

One other request, and I don't know if it is possible - could you make a version using the black slider icons, but where the selected tab icon and large icons become coloured? I know Mike Chester did one a while back like this and these icons would look awesome if you could do that!

Thank you!
For the Facebook icon i will have a look. And the black with the Coloured ones when selected i will test.!

great looking sliders, thanks Dic3ptor, Blue one for me first i think :D

Great work. Looks amazing:). Is there a chance for a red slider maybe?

Red i will have a look!

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the sliders with Facebook tab!

Here are the first slider with Facebook Tab and Callhistory Tab. I have test it on the Last Energy ROM build!

Test it and give me Feedback PLS!

Screenshot:

Light Blue

Red

Here are my new Slider. Hope you like it.​

Black

Blue

Green

Orange

Light Blue

Yellow

Pink for the Girls :D

Red

Screenshots:

Pink for the Girls :D

can you do a facebook in the green! check out dusk ultimate rom and also put a gaming icon on the slider I will buy the beer for that. Green version and Red. peace