Beats Audio.. Now comes to Gnote :)

Search This thread

liqn7

Mar 25, 2010
Last edited:

Lanarix

Dec 16, 2011
Eindhoven
Too bad Beats Audio sucks, I'd rather stick with my PowerAmp. Configured correctly it'll blow away Beats with ease.
Still thanks for letting people know it's out there, might come in handy for some people with other taste in music, as I heard it does the job with dubstep.

Reactions: DaanJordaan

jinnn_1989

May 12, 2009
Pune
Thank you very very much for sharing this.....and thank to the person who has ported it.......I bought HTC beat audio headset and it were lying down as i was not using it coz of the low sound.....but now the real fun begain.....i am really loving the beat audio sound .....very goood .....best quality sound.... thank you once again

tg9413

Sep 6, 2010
Is it this just a lib improving sound quality or an actual app? Flashed it and dont see any apps in my drawer nor anything about set up

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

jUsT2eXy

Mar 17, 2010
Guys try DSP Manager and Power amp.... using the two combined will blow Beats Audio out of the water!

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
This is frakkin' awesome! Anybody know where to get a Beats Audio boot animation (that doesn't have the HTC loop in it)?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

tg9413

Sep 6, 2010
Found out in the original thread op linked. It is indeed just a lib for sound improvement. Nothing need to be done after flash, just leave it to ur ears to determineif it is working.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Bigmille

May 23, 2008
London
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Copied the entire file with Root Explorer, but can not hear much difference with stock music player with headphone (Sennheiser IE8).

P.S. Also tested it with my desktop setup:
Graham Slee Solo II headphone amp
Sennheiser hd800 headphone
Music 320kbps ACC
Stock music player

The music play back still sound a bit flat and lifeless as before.
Revert back to stock files.

Last edited:

dk_iceman

Jan 24, 2009
Denmark - Sundby Mors
a bit off topic... but im thinking about buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 205 over ear, can anybody tell me if they are total waist of money ?? my OLD philips over ear can't be powered proberbly with the NOTE, so im affraid that the HD205 will be the same..

right now im useing Ibeats by Dr. Dre but would prefear a good not to expensive over ear headphones... been looking at Beats SOLO but think the price is to much

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
a bit off topic... but im thinking about buying a pair of Sennheiser HD 205 over ear, can anybody tell me if they are total waist of money ?? my OLD philips over ear can't be powered proberbly with the NOTE, so im affraid that the HD205 will be the same..

right now im useing Ibeats by Dr. Dre but would prefear a good not to expensive over ear headphones... been looking at Beats SOLO but think the price is to much

A decent headphone amp will solve your problem. If you're just looking to drive a big pair of cans, the Fiio E5 will do the trick for $25-$35. If you want volume and superior sound, the Fiio E11 will run you between $50-$100 depending on where you shop. Either way, you'll get your volume.

Reactions: dk_iceman

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008

Voodoo Louder will save you the money on a headphone amp BTW.

Reactions: resistant

dk_iceman

Jan 24, 2009
Denmark - Sundby Mors
A decent headphone amp will solve your problem. If you're just looking to drive a big pair of cans, the Fiio E5 will do the trick for $25-$35. If you want volume and superior sound, the Fiio E11 will run you between $50-$100 depending on where you shop. Either way, you'll get your volume.

thanks but would like not to have extra hardware with me :D

I had the Sensation XL with Beats SOLO and the sounded really good in my ears so thought that maby the NOTE was capabale of producing enough power to over ear headset ?

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
thanks but would like not to have extra hardware with me :D

I had the Sensation XL with Beats SOLO and the sounded really good in my ears so thought that maby the NOTE was capabale of producing enough power to over ear headset ?

Have you tried VOODOO Louder? It's a software solution that uses the SGN's audio hardware to increase headphone output. By default, the Note doesn't use all the volume at it's disposal. VOODOO Louder allows you to do just that.

Top Liked Posts