[STOCK ROM] XXUEND3 for N900T - Rooted, Deodexed, Knox Free, ExtSdCard Fix [04/19/14]

Search This thread

pearse

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto
As much as the flash addict in me desperately wants a new version, this is easily the most stable rom I've ever used. Thanks teshxx

toterkeks

Jun 21, 2012
Can i flash this over my current one or do i need to Wipe?

i have the Stock N9005XXUGNG1 rom, odexed.

re: wipe

Can i flash this over my current one or do i need to Wipe?

i have the Stock N9005XXUGNG1 rom, odexed.

It's always best to do a full wipe which includes:
Wipe data, system, cache, dalvik and last but not
least do a factory reset in recovery for best results.

Not doing a full wipe can result in bootloops, stuck
on android boot screen and various random FC's.

Good luck!

Reactions: toterkeks

shenigami

Aug 11, 2016
hi, i live in a country witch the LTE 4G working with band 3, and i have the t mobile Note 3 witch only support LTE Band 4 and 17. can this room solve my problem ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -:: STOCK N9005XXUEND3 for N900T ::-

N9005XXUEND3:_(4.4.2) (04/18/14) <--- Newest

Deodexed

KNOX and Carrier IQ free. Includes ExtSdCard fix.

This is a STOCK rom. No edits whatsoever. Anyone can use this as a base as long as proper credit is given :)

Don't forget to hit that Thanks button :p

Enjoy!
    -:: THANKS ::-

jovy23, rovo89, JustArchi, Chainfire
    You are wrong.

Does not look like stock kernel

Stop being a troll guys. If you don't know what you are talking about just don't say anything.

This is a stock deodexed ROM with a stock kennel which is permissive enabled.

If you just take an international rom and flash with n900t kernel without any of the n900t files a lot of things such as WiFi... NFC... BT won't work. You also have to change SE for Android status to permissive for root apps to work properly. This isn't a S3 or note 2. Things have changed. Samsung has tightened their security.

Do your research. Not my first rls. And definitely not the first time being trolled by likes of you. If you guys have problems with my ROM go freaking build yours and see if it anything works. Guarantee you it won't! Mine is a STOCK ROM with STOCK KERNEL with the necessary files ABSOLUTELY needed for it to work with N900T. You have to build the kernel from T-Mobile source with necessary changes to make it permissive. And the reason why the kernel is still STOCK is bc it has no OC/UV or any of the customizations or different governors. So once again let me reiterate for the slow ppl...building a kernel from source with couple edits to make it permissive doesn't mean its not a stock kernel.

Lastly, I am not getting paid for any of this. I do this for the community without any expectations. So if you have a problem... too bad. and if you feel the need to come and troll my thread and confuse other users don't use my stuff... Plain and simple... you ungrateful pricks.

I released it first. Secondly, I prefer stock roms. I don't edit frameworks/build.props. I don't think we need that anymore. You can accomplish everything by using Xposed. It's a lot better than editing individual frameworks/apks. Especially when new users don't know about the consequences and start flashing frameworks/apks from different releases on top of different bases. That defeats the purpose of installing a updated rom not to mention many times flashing old files breaks the devices.

Also, I don't see the need to edit systemui and build.props to have my name displayed in About Device and stuff. To me all that is childish. The one you mentioned is modified and includes other apps. Read the description. You will find the differences.

Not to mention all my roms include stock kernel not custom kernels. And lastly, I don't use hype words and catch phrases to fool people.
    Is this the newest international release?

Yes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk