[ROM][12/28] - AT&T Stock Rooted De-Odex - I317UCALK7 - 12/27 OTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Reactions: Bizkwik

Blairware

Nov 12, 2009
Wake Forest, NC
Thank you sir...

This is indeed a nice surprise, and fast! So I want to run it just to say I did, before going back to CleanROM. Why I want to is because i waited for that stupid thing for like a month before wizing up and flashing CleanROM. Will you do anything with this as a base, or just stick with the N7105XXDLL1 base? I am more interested in the Modem than anything else.

EDIT: Ignore the Base question - saw you answer in CleanROM thread , and agree completely with your thoughts (as usual)

Last edited:

Scott

Can this be flashed to Cnadian i317M?

Yes, it should. They are all the same... You would need to set the APN's to get data, etc...

This is indeed a nice surprise, and fast! So I want to run it just to say I did, before going back to CleanROM. Why I want to is because i waited for that stupid thing for like a month before wizing up and flashing CleanROM. Will you do anything with this as a base, or just stick with the N7105XXDLL1 base? I am more interested in the Modem than anything else.

EDIT: Ignore the Base question - saw you answer in CleanROM thread , and agree completely with your thoughts (as usual)

Yeah, this is a tiny step backwards of the L1 base because the lack of a couple, to me, vital features... BUT...

I it is an alternative to play with!

I was also thinking about doing two sep bases, Keep going with a full blown L12 base and then do an AT&T Special Edition based off this... Its just a thought I am rolling around in my head...

Let me go dump a modem... Will be right back....

Blairware

Nov 12, 2009
Wake Forest, NC
Yes, it should. They are all the same... You would need to set the APN's to get data, etc...

Yeah, this is a tiny step backwards of the L1 base because the lack of a couple, to me, vital features... BUT...

I was also thinking about doing two sep bases, Keep going with a full blown L12 base and then do an AT&T Special Edition based off this... Its just a thought I am rolling around in my head...

Yeah Baby... new modem to test coming our way! I have high hopes for it, as most modem updates I have seen bring improvements across the board, with some exceptions of course.

riassan

Jan 6, 2008
Pennsylvania

And this is why Scrosler's rom and services are in such high demand across so many devices. He is like........ "the people's champ" :thumbup: ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Scott

Scott

Do you mind if I link this in your clean thread?
Also flashable zip? And pull .bin file and place in phone option in Odin, correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, the zip is flashable.

I dont understand what else you are saying?

K7 modem shows Unknown Baseband on i317M - Canadian and shows crossed circle insgead of the signal bar and keeps rebooting :(
gotta Kies back to telus....
No kidding? What ROM are you running, this one?

It worked good on J2 and K7 for me.

I'll make note that its not good for the Candian version

kufel

Feb 18, 2009
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
yes.... this one
Used CWM to flash it and then CWM again to flash the modem right away. After that I re-flashed just the modem again, same thing:
Boots into the OS, allows to setup wi-fi, but keeps rebooting after couple of minutes and no GSM signal bar at all.
Of course I did a full wipe before flashing in CWM
And of cource I ment Odin not Kies to get back to Telus 4.1.1

Last edited:

sling

Aug 7, 2007
Va Beach / Hatteras NC

Yes please build ATT Special Addition.
The name sounds good & as we all know the inner workings will be golden

kufel

Feb 18, 2009
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Gets better on Cnadian model after flashing AT&T firmware,...
Restored to original Telus software with PCOdin but the phone will not boot any more...:(
Can't get into recovery as well....
Flashing one more time and will see....

Reactions: bigtomcat

Scott

Yes please build ATT Special Addition.
The name sounds good & as we all know the inner workings will be golden

+2 on ATT Special Addition!

+3 - might be the impetus for me to actually try a custom ROM on my Note 2. I don't want to deal with versions made from files not meant for the phone - having had a bad experience with the I9000/I897 ROMs on my Captivate.

Yeah, I am considering it. Sadly, I have lots going on as it is. Have to work lots of OT due to holidays and out being sick. I wish I could stay home and make ROMS tmorrow but... I have to work to make up time I missed and try to get ahead because of Holiday... Grrr...

Gets better on Cnadian model after flashing AT&T firmware,...
Restored to original Telus software with PCOdin but the phone will not boot any more...:(
Can't get into recovery as well....
Flashing one more time and will see....

Hmmm... All tell me if you can get back to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a stock rooted de-odex version of the AT&T OTA that was pushed 12/27/2012. Its version is I317UCALK7.

Features:
    • I317UCALK7 4.1.2 Base with 11/30/2012 Build date!
    • De-Odex'ed!
    • Zip Aligned!
    • ADB as Root / unsecure boot.img!
    • init.d support!
    • No Radios / Modems included!
    • K7 Modem for this ROM can be found HERE (AT&T Only, other carriers have reported problems!!!!)
    • MD5: 6CA4BAC7B846B49F2707291EC5E9DC6A

I317UCALK7.png

Download HERE

Please hit Thanks :good:

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give proper credits!
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!
    Here is the AT&T Dedicated Build I said I was going to do: [ROM][12/31] CleanROM ATT-SE 1.0 -★| For the AT&T Enthusiast! |★-
    Interesting statistics...

537 people downloaded this ROM in the past 48hrs'ish...

Of those 537 downloads, 37 people thanked the OP.

Of those 37 people that took the time to thank the OP, 0 people voted on the thread.

I'm sad, I feel like I am being used.

You guys only want me here for my ROMS :crying:
    File is up! Enjoy!