[ROM][4.2.2][August 5th] Slim Bean m7spr [build 8.0]

Search This thread

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
None of that worked guys, maybe try to reflash the rom?

Sent from my One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Yes BUT boot sense first, get a GPS lock and then flash this. The sense trick has been the proven method to work for quite a long time. I even did it today. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:
Reactions: jlip5617

dandan2980

Jun 17, 2010
Yes BUT boot sense first, get a GPS lock and then flash this. The sense trick had been the proven method to work for quite a long time. I even did it today. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I hate when I forget to get a lock before flashing over usually just having GPS turned on on sense works for me too

Reactions: AbstractXart

mikevillarroel

Jun 28, 2008
Pembroke Pines, Fl.
Sorry man, I don't. I don't use any CPU tuners so can't see it. How can I check without installing one? If you know how, I will look.

*I'm having no issues, audio or otherwise with this build.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

go to Settings/Advance/Performance/Processor and take a screenshot, i moved some thing without taking note of what i had and now i need to go back!!

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
go to Settings/Advance/Performance/Processor and take a screenshot, i moved some thing without taking note of what i had and now i need to go back!!

Ok, are you talking about CPU and not GPU? You asked about GPU which is not on the performance settings.

I can tell you the governor is interactive, the scheduler is row and the min/max are 384 and 1728.

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
I am having the same issue - BT phone calls are okay, but BT streaming doesn't work. I'm sure it will get worked out.

I don't have any problems streaming music to my Jambox (don't stream in the car) so I'm not sure what could be up. Kind of wondering if we are done with 4.2.2 dev over here and moving to the 4.3 beta builds. Not that this one has any (I really don't know of any bugs) issues from my standpoint but just wonder.

Flinny

Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2011
Sunderland
Sony Xperia 1 III
I don't have any problems streaming music to my Jambox (don't stream in the car) so I'm not sure what could be up. Kind of wondering if we are done with 4.2.2 dev over here and moving to the 4.3 beta builds. Not that this one has any (I really don't know of any bugs) issues from my standpoint but just wonder.

Build 8 was always meant to be the final 4.2.2 build. Personally I think 4.3 surpassed it weeks ago...;)

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
Build 8 was always meant to be the final 4.2.2 build. Personally I think 4.3 surpassed it weeks ago...;)

Oh, in that case (Sorry I missed that, can you add to OP or maybe tweak the thread title to [build 8.0 FINAL]?) guess it's time to download and get started with 4.3. :D :good::good:

Thanks man!

shinigami1990

Jun 11, 2012
amazing, light and super fast rom....except how can i reduce my lockscreen lag...like it takes 1.5 secs to bring up the lockscreen after i have pressed the power button.

thanks

aussie_boi

Jun 30, 2007
Australia
Lockscreen Weather

Anyone know how I can change the Lockscreen Weather Temperature indicator from F (Fahrenheit) to C (Celsius) please?

Thank you

BTW OP ... Excellent Rom!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Not trying to take away from this thread.. The Philz has to be fast boot flashed right?

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Yes or use flash image GUI that's what use

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2291969

Sent from my One using xda premium
    So I finally flashed an AOSP rom and I'm happy to report that my phone didn't mysteriously brick itself or catch on fire.

I was very surprised at how all the major functions work. Here is everything that worked:

3g
    4g
    GPS (over 3&4G)
    MMS send and receive

However, here are the issues I had:

Camera despite saying 4MP seems to be of lesser quality than Sense camera. May be my imagination.

LCD Density: the default is super tiny. Didn't like it at all. If someone knows what the standard Sense DPI is for this phon can you please advise.

When choosing to change the soft keys on the bottom I experienced the edited button not functioning. To be more specific I set the back button to close an app when ling pressed. After choosing that option the back button wouldn't work at all.

My biggest issue was that using Nova launcher the scrolling was significantly chopier than on stock. No matter what launcher settings I tried I couldnt get it feeling just right.

Overall, I think it's really solid overall Rom. I would say that if I could find and apply the exact LCD density of stock and have the launcher perform more smoothly I would make this my DD

Standard dpi is 480 but 440 - 480 looks good
    Try turning off wallpaper scrolling in nova should stop the choppiness
    Also you can DL Apex launcher it's pretty nice
    Sent from my HTCONE using xda premium