Regaining phone signal problems?

Search This thread

blair287

Jan 15, 2012
Anyone else having issues with the phone never regianing its phone signal after being in an area with no signal, and have to turn on flight mode and off again to get a signal very annoying.

Reactions: Orso_fr

blair287

Jan 15, 2012
Its doing my head in sometimes I can go over a day with realizing and miss texts and phone calls

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
Went through hell yesterday on the underground in london, my phone gets signal as soon as it picks it up, what modem/rom combo are you using?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

shapk

Jul 11, 2012
Anyone else having issues with the phone never regianing its phone signal after being in an area with no signal, and have to turn on flight mode and off again to get a signal very annoying.

Try to put your phone in auto select operator. No manual select operator. And after that see tahat your problem persist.

gadjet

Oct 3, 2004
Gloucestershire, UK
I am getting constant data drops i.e. no data icon or internet, even though my note still shows data connected from quick settings bar, where I work the signal is a bad area indoors, also at home for the same reason, my work around is to switch airplane mode on and off again to restore data connection.
I have noticed this on all the 4.4.2 kitkat variants I have tested.

blair287

Jan 15, 2012
using latest stock 4.4.2 when you say auto operator is are you on about lte/gsm etc auto?

I am getting constant data drops i.e. no data icon or internet, even though my note still shows data connected from quick settings bar, where I work the signal is a bad area indoors, also at home for the same reason, my work around is to switch airplane mode on and off again to restore data connection.
I have noticed this on all the 4.4.2 kitkat variants I have tested.

I found that grabbing the latest rom for your region and then flashing that and performing a full wipe sorted my issue when I had it.

Also, make a backup in Kies as this makes it slightly less painful to do.

It sent me round the twist, but luckily it is much better now!

AnyRom

Mar 1, 2014
It look like modem not work best with you provider, try different modem if you can, it's still not fix and then hardware failure.
-Mine re-gain signal very quick, it's best signal compare to all of phones i current have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Went through hell yesterday on the underground in london, my phone gets signal as soon as it picks it up, what modem/rom combo are you using?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Full stock, 4.4.2 DBT German Unbranded, not rooted.
PDA: N9005XXUENB7
CSC: N9005DBTENB2
MODEM: N9005XXUENB1

Network Mode set to 'LTE/WCDMA/GSM (Auto Connect)'.

Network Operator set to Auto.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.