[Q] Deleted Phone.apk and COntacts.apk from my karbonn a90 phone

Search This thread

KMGowda

Jun 26, 2014
I have deleted Phone.apk and Contacts.apk file from system/app in Karbonn A90 and now cant restore it back !!
I cant even make calls now and send sms !
Plz Help:(:(:(:(

masanamuthu

Apr 15, 2014
pollachi
Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

If ur neighbours r havng ur model u can get these apps from us . If u cant get then u want to flash the stock original rom for ur device via odin...

Hit THANKS for if i helped...

DeMockCracy

Jun 17, 2014
I have deleted Phone.apk and Contacts.apk file from system/app in Karbonn A90 and now cant restore it back !!

A friend of mine did the same. He was helped by the Karbonn Service centre guys for free as the phone was in warranty.They did not bother about root as well.You can try your luck there. You can also try bluetooth app sender to get the files from someone having the same model. that worked on a Micromax a68 recently.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Hit >>>>THANKS

Is that a right thing to do,asking people to thank you :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: KMGowda

3lo0sh

May 19, 2014
Baghdad
A friend of mine did the same. He was helped by the Karbonn Service centre guys for free as the phone was in warranty.They did not bother about root as well.You can try your luck there. You can also try bluetooth app sender to get the files from someone having the same model. that worked on a Micromax a68 recently.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

android ver?

masanamuthu

Apr 15, 2014
pollachi
R u flashng it.. Can u go into the recovery mode & download mode... If u cant get in d dwnload mode ,try to flash recovery mode...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Watch the instructions then flash it .. DONT FORGET TO HIT Thanks.. androidxda.com/download-karbonn-stock-rom-models

Hit >>>>THANKS