°°Post your Leo Today Screens Here°°

Search This thread

c0rp1

Nov 18, 2009
mine is very simple but I like this like that!!!
Windows bar are inclued in the wallpaper maked with Hdwall (it's a craftiness)

snapsh13.jpg

Please upload your wallpaper, which you used with HDWall. Thank you !!!

gianton

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2009
Thessaloniki
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Xiaomi Mi 9

Greenion

Jan 2, 2009
Goonellabah
Ok heres my today screen.

screen041.png

I've had a couple of minor issues, but nothing serious. If anyone know a solution for any of the following issues help would be great.

• I can either have wallpaper on all tabs or 4 or 5 program tabs. Trying to have both can result in 4 or 5 oversized icons & buttons.

• I have lost the colourful slider lock screen, now replaced with today screen & grey screen

• When going with 4 icons/buttons on the today screen the text on the carrier & Calander became difficult to read, almost like its partly there & partly not

These are the most major issues, have not had problem with camera, and testing sms now. But all good so far.:D

cortk

Aug 29, 2007
Mine looks like this...

They're two different today screens... as in, it's not an animated wallpaper.

Last edited:

neya

Oct 20, 2008
Bonjour

Je n'arrive pas à obtenir une barre windows transparente (comme sur de très nombreux screen dans ce topic).

J'ai essayé quelques cab mais sans succès.
Quelqu'un a t il un cab miracle ? :)

Merci d'avance !

Nota : HD2 (rom Orange), WM6.5

Sorry for my bad english

Hella I can't get a transparent taskbar (as on numerous screen in this topic)

I tried a few cab but without success.
Someone t there a cab miracle? :)

Thank you in advance !

Last edited:

c0rp1

Nov 18, 2009
mine is very simple but I like this like that!!!
Windows bar are inclued in the wallpaper maked with Hdwall (it's a craftiness)

snapsh13.jpg

Can someone help me find the wallpaper that was used here ? I need it because of the nice looking SOFTBAR at the bottom of the screen ... I don`t like it when it`s completely BLACK ... this way is more like 3d.
Hope someone can help ! Thank you !!!

nadderf

Apr 27, 2007
Stockholm
I think its very bad that HTC call it Sense when you have to tweak and install cabs to change number of icons/size and you can't ad tabs and there it nothing like Andriods Sense.

"Make it mine" is not possible TF3d, isn't that what Sense stands for?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png