█ VirusROM BASE Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC4.2 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2 OTA] █

Search This thread

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
█ VirusROM BASE Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC4.2 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2 OTA] █

ThreadHeader.png

OK GUYS TRIED TO KEEP THIS ONE LOOKING PRETTY MUCH STOCK FOR THE MOST PART YOU KNOW I HAD TO HAD ADD A LITTLE ;) JUST SIT TIGHT I WILL HAVE SOME THEMES UPLOADED VERY SOON!!!!!

VirusROM SENSE BASE RC4.2 (JUST CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)

Changelog:

RC4.2
  • Integrated all new base scripts THANKS (BuglessBeast, Calk, Damageless, Netarchy, KingxKlick and Fresh)
  • New Zipalign on Reboot (Thanks Peter Alfonso)
  • New Screen Scaling Script on Reboot (Thanks Ziggy)
  • New Fix permission on Reboot (Thanks KingxKlick) (Helps with FC'S)
  • Dalvik Cache tweaks to force Dalvik to use the cache partition instead of eating 80+ megs of space on the data partition (Thanks Netarchy)
  • updated Facebook
  • Updated Titanium Backup
  • Removed Spare parts
  • Removed mms compression fix
  • Added haptic feedback to the dialer
  • Removed 5mb mms fix
  • lots of tweaks for speed and battery life
  • will add more in a few

RC4.1
  • Not really andy visual changes all UNDER THE HOOD changes!!!
  • Should see a big difference in performance and battery life
  • fixed the Zipalign on first boot (Actually works this time)
  • Ok guys this is a totally new base set of Sys/bin and Sys/Xbin (Thanks Netarchy BTW)
  • updated the update script to updater script now you can see what the rom is doing when you flash!!
  • fixed *2 issue
  • fixed VVM issue
  • still working on APPS2SD so sit tight

RC4
  • Based on RUU_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.30.651.2_Radio_2.15. 00.09.01_NV_1.77_003_release
  • NEW STOCK KERNEL BAKED IN !!!! 2.6.32.15-g0f673ed htc-kernel@u18000-Build-149 #10
  • AWESOME BOOT SCREEN HUGE THANKS TO (wrx4memp)
  • Usb Tether Fix (Thanks Calk)
  • MMS compression fix integrated (Thanks Calk)
  • 5mb mms increase (Thanks Calk)
  • HtcDialer Haptic feedback disabled (Thanks Calk)
  • All apk's zipaligned
  • Sys/APP and SYS/Framework both Deodexed
  • Implemented 'Init.d' bootup method (Thanks Dsixda for the kitchen scripts)
  • Audio enhancements (Thanks KingxKlick)
  • Rooted with su
  • Added working busybox
  • All busybox symlinks done by Me and KingxKlick
  • Removed unneeded binary bloat as a result of the latter
  • All apps aligned on boot (Thanks Damageless)
  • A handful of other modules not many use
  • Added multiple tools to /bin
  • Added flash_image binary
  • Added rwsystem to mount system as read write (Thanks KingxKlick)
  • Added rosystem to do the opposite
  • ADB Remount working (Thanks KingxKlick)
  • Added remount binary in case adb remount is too hard ;)
  • Custom wallpaper set
  • Desire Hd ringtones and notifications
  • Custom ringtone (Thanks Attack Attack) chopped up by me
  • Added Titanium Backup
  • Added Astro File Manager
  • Added Chrome to Phone
  • Added Hdmi Controller (Thanks Damageless)
  • Added DSPManager (Thanks Damageless)
  • Updated Youtube to latest
  • Custom Screen Transitions (Thanks Myn)
  • Custom reboot options Hotboot (10 sec restart), Normal, Recovery (Thanks Myn)
  • Custom FONT (Thanks UNCOMMON SENSE)
  • will update more in a few please report back with any issues !!!!

Last edited:

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
VIRUS, as always, you are doing some KICKASS work here man. My deepest gratitude to you for all your AWESOME, AWESOME work :D!

While you are in this helping and giving mode, could you please, please, please, provide a flashable ZIP or anything that will enable us to use the stock keyboard (with arrows) with these ROMs, I believe it's called, HTC_IME.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but in your other thread, using the B3 ROM, I am getting a strange delay with the proximity sensor and the on-call screen. That is, when you take the phone away from your ear, while being on a call. That is, you take the phone away, the screen lights up black first, then after a split second or so, the call information screen shows up. Do you know what that could be about?

Again, thank you very, very much for your AWESOME WORK!!

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
VIRUS, as always, you are doing some KICKASS work here man. My deepest gratitude to you for all your AWESOME, AWESOME work :D!

While you are in this helping and giving mode, could you please, please, please, provide a flashable ZIP or anything that will enable us to use the stock keyboard (with arrows) with these ROMs, I believe it's called, HTC_IME.

Also, not sure if this is a bug or not, but in your other thread, using the B3 ROM, I am getting a strange delay with the proximity sensor and the on-call screen. That is, when you take the phone away from your ear, while being on a call. That is, you take the phone away, the screen lights up black first, then after a split second or so, the call information screen shows up. Do you know what that could be about?

Again, thank you very, very much for your AWESOME WORK!!

its already included in ALL the roms :) I saw your request in my other thread thats why i did it :)

mindcrime11

Nov 19, 2008
TEXAS
Excellent way to put together your awesome series! Love it. I feel like a kid in a candy store...I think I will go try Carbon and stock kernel first.

Donation definitely forthcoming!!

ProFragger

Jan 9, 2009
its already included in ALL the roms :) I saw your request in my other thread thats why i did it :)

Thank you so, so much VIRUS! Are you saying you included the Flashable ZIP to the thread, or it's just part of your future ROMs now? I checked your other thread, and everything has been Moved from there. I came to this thread, and saw the list of additional files, and I don't see the HTC_IME anywhere. Could you please point me to it, Sir?

In case you have only decided to add the keyboard to your future ROMs, any chance that you could just post the separate ZIP for it as well for us to download?

Lastly, the on-call issue that I mentioned is in your B3 ROM with the Carbon theme. Sorry, I didn't read the theme part in your original post, thus mentioning it again. What do you think?

Once again, thank you very, very much for your work, kind Sir :D!

jordant2

Jun 5, 2007
Newbury Park
Thank you so, so much VIRUS! Are you saying you included the Flashable ZIP to the thread, or it's just part of your future ROMs now? I checked your other thread, and everything has been Moved from there. I came to this thread, and saw the list of additional files, and I don't see the HTC_IME anywhere. Could you please point me to it, Sir?

In case you have only decided to add the keyboard to your future ROMs, any chance that you could just post the separate ZIP for it as well for us to download?

Lastly, the on-call issue that I mentioned is in your B3 ROM with the Carbon theme. Sorry, I didn't read the theme part in your original post, thus mentioning it again. What do you think?

Once again, thank you very, very much for your work, kind Sir :D!

He's saying it is already included in the base ROM so once you flash the ROM you'll already have the stock keyboard.

@XxXViRuSXxX
Do I need to flash this base or is it the same as the beta base from yesterday?

joshhunt

Jul 17, 2010
LOVE THIS ITS LIKE A ROM KITCHEN. :)
KERNEL: KINGXKERNEL BFS #8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ThreadHeader.png

OK GUYS TRIED TO KEEP THIS ONE LOOKING PRETTY MUCH STOCK FOR THE MOST PART YOU KNOW I HAD TO HAD ADD A LITTLE ;) JUST SIT TIGHT I WILL HAVE SOME THEMES UPLOADED VERY SOON!!!!!

VirusROM SENSE BASE RC4.2 (JUST CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)

Changelog:

RC4.2
    • Integrated all new base scripts THANKS (BuglessBeast, Calk, Damageless, Netarchy, KingxKlick and Fresh)
    • New Zipalign on Reboot (Thanks Peter Alfonso)
    • New Screen Scaling Script on Reboot (Thanks Ziggy)
    • New Fix permission on Reboot (Thanks KingxKlick) (Helps with FC'S)
    • Dalvik Cache tweaks to force Dalvik to use the cache partition instead of eating 80+ megs of space on the data partition (Thanks Netarchy)
    • updated Facebook
    • Updated Titanium Backup
    • Removed Spare parts
    • Removed mms compression fix
    • Added haptic feedback to the dialer
    • Removed 5mb mms fix
    • lots of tweaks for speed and battery life
    • will add more in a few

RC4.1
    • Not really andy visual changes all UNDER THE HOOD changes!!!
    • Should see a big difference in performance and battery life
    • fixed the Zipalign on first boot (Actually works this time)
    • Ok guys this is a totally new base set of Sys/bin and Sys/Xbin (Thanks Netarchy BTW)
    • updated the update script to updater script now you can see what the rom is doing when you flash!!
    • fixed *2 issue
    • fixed VVM issue
    • still working on APPS2SD so sit tight

RC4
    • Based on RUU_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.30.651.2_Radio_2.15. 00.09.01_NV_1.77_003_release
    • NEW STOCK KERNEL BAKED IN !!!! 2.6.32.15-g0f673ed htc-kernel@u18000-Build-149 #10
    • AWESOME BOOT SCREEN HUGE THANKS TO (wrx4memp)
    • Usb Tether Fix (Thanks Calk)
    • MMS compression fix integrated (Thanks Calk)
    • 5mb mms increase (Thanks Calk)
    • HtcDialer Haptic feedback disabled (Thanks Calk)
    • All apk's zipaligned
    • Sys/APP and SYS/Framework both Deodexed
    • Implemented 'Init.d' bootup method (Thanks Dsixda for the kitchen scripts)
    • Audio enhancements (Thanks KingxKlick)
    • Rooted with su
    • Added working busybox
    • All busybox symlinks done by Me and KingxKlick
    • Removed unneeded binary bloat as a result of the latter
    • All apps aligned on boot (Thanks Damageless)
    • A handful of other modules not many use
    • Added multiple tools to /bin
    • Added flash_image binary
    • Added rwsystem to mount system as read write (Thanks KingxKlick)
    • Added rosystem to do the opposite
    • ADB Remount working (Thanks KingxKlick)
    • Added remount binary in case adb remount is too hard ;)
    • Custom wallpaper set
    • Desire Hd ringtones and notifications
    • Custom ringtone (Thanks Attack Attack) chopped up by me
    • Added Titanium Backup
    • Added Astro File Manager
    • Added Chrome to Phone
    • Added Hdmi Controller (Thanks Damageless)
    • Added DSPManager (Thanks Damageless)
    • Updated Youtube to latest
    • Custom Screen Transitions (Thanks Myn)
    • Custom reboot options Hotboot (10 sec restart), Normal, Recovery (Thanks Myn)
    • Custom FONT (Thanks UNCOMMON SENSE)
    • will update more in a few please report back with any issues !!!!
    Getting ready to flash virus. which theme is the fastest or does it matter?
    ok so no need to re-install anything else just replace the kernel right
    [Q] DC Config App

Question about DC config application …. I add this app to AB 4.7, With the intentto copy text msg to SD card but after follow the instructions and reboot the phone there is no new file on the SD card… how this app is suppose to works????
    There are ROM updates often on infectedROMS but good luck finding them. You really need to hunt and peck to find them. The front pages of the site seem to send you to ROMS dated in November but in reality the newest ROMS are dated within a week or two of the day you are on the site. I think if you keep the front page updated to point to the latest ROMS you will make it much more friendly. I love these infectedROMS ROMS. They are the best, most inovated ROMS I have used! But I do dread looking for updates and/or finding them when I know there is an update.

I dont see whats so hard about going here http://infectedrom.com/forum/forum.php and downloading the newest rom out for your device.

Its broken down by device then subdivided by rom type.

If you know their is a newer version out but cant find a link then its in beta and not yet for the general public