[App/Tutorial]GameCIH(Cheating engine for Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

b02

Nov 2, 2011
Podgorica
So.. I`m tired of hearing "Did you checked USB Debugging?"
I did everything I knew and still can't run CIH. Freezes at "Please wait.." . I multiple checked ROOT and USB Debugging. Does it has something to do with the firmware? I have a SGS+ with stock 2.3.6. Please, respond :). Thanks

EDIT: Never mind, I found out that the ROM is responsible for this :) It's not compatible

didnt respond in time but yes thats rom related ... =)

shashank281295

Jan 31, 2013
Vadodara
thanks a lot for tutorial well if someone could possibly make the cheat engine for android it would be great like searching for increased value by decreased value by and many other useful things which could be done by cheat engine on PC

benraines

Aug 5, 2010
Been using this app for a couple years now, havent used it much lately cause I don't play as many games on the phone as I use to, but then my wife git me hooked on that damn "candy crush saga" and I got tired of waiting for lives and opened up my little friend and did a few number changes lol "check screen shot

kevo3000, Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. I've used GameCIH for the Dozer games with much success...

When I have 5 lives with the Candy Crush Saga, I enter the number 5..

And as I lose a life, I decrease by 1 each time...
I've gotten down to 6 results and tried changing each one, with no success..

Just wondering, if I'm doing it wrong...

clemsonboyz

Aug 9, 2010
Greenville SC
Yes, you are doing the Candy Crush lives wrong.

You should start this with 5 lives.
1. Start a level with 5 lives.
2. Lose the level
3. Search for "1"
4. Start level with 4 lives
5. Lose the level
6. Search for "2"
7. Start level with 3 lives
8. Lose the level
9. Search for "3"

By now, you should have what you need to change your number of lives. If it doesn't work, start over when you have 5 lives. I reset mine and my daughters to 1000 with ease!

kevo3000, Maybe I'm doing something wrong.. I've used GameCIH for the Dozer games with much success...

When I have 5 lives with the Candy Crush Saga, I enter the number 5..

And as I lose a life, I decrease by 1 each time...
I've gotten down to 6 results and tried changing each one, with no success..

Just wondering, if I'm doing it wrong...

Reactions: HHawk

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
Sorry that we on the Admin and Moderation teams have found this a bit too late, but unfortunately this is too much of a liability to remain in the forums. Those who truly wish to pursue this app can do so using Google. However, links and discussion to this app and how to use it will remain off of this forum. As such, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I decided to introduce this app to those of you that just cant wait to unlock all levels, or get more gold/stars/coins or any collectable from almost any game ...

Please post your phone model and confirm it working so i can add device here... BUT it should work on ANY device. :)
    This app is tested by me, and it is CONFIRMED WORKING. Seems not to work on SOME games, and on ICS it is unstable, and only working in some cases.

Requirements: ROOT and a game that you wish to cheat.

Administrator Edit: Link removed.

Tutorial:

A game is pretty simple to use. but i will do a step by step guide:

1. If you don't know what is root, or dont know how to root, you are on the wrong thread. Come back after exploring xda :)
    2. Download the version that you wish to use, i use older one, the reason i did that is because i didn't need the latest features of GameCIH.(about features read changelogs on gamecih site)
    3. Install it, and open, put it on your phone memory, and give it root access.
    4. When you open it, assign a key (i use VOLUME DOWN), don't exit it just use home so you can continue(for exit use menu exit).
    5. Open a game that you wish to cheat in. I personally tried it on Defenders game..
    6. Start playing the level, and pause it after taking a note how much gold/crystals/stars or anything you have.
    7. Press Volume down, Input number, and write amount of gold that you have. It will list a lot of numbers and stuff, 1 of them is our gold :).
    8. Press back, resume game, continue playing, kill some monsters, earn some gold, then pause again and input the new amount of gold that you have. Now it should list a single number beneath.If not repeat this step.
    9. Press on that number, modify it to amout that you want, after pressing okay, you will have the gold you typed in...
    10. Now you can go spend what you hardly earned with cheating the game. :D

That would be about it. For any further info, or any instruction pm me, or try to find solution at gamecih forum. Good luck cheaters ;)

Credits for this app go to its maker : Software Magician in Taiwan.

Interesting facts about its name can be found here
    Coincidence or ... :)

Disclaimer(which nobody reads anyway):
    THIS TUTORIAL/APPLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION, DEATH OF YOUR PET, WRATH OF GOD; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
    This is just like cheating on a psp ;)

Sent from my badass overclocked HTC Wildfire S using xda premium

It's actually like many cheating engines u see on computers with windows, idk about consoles, since i don't use any... It's just about same thing, just for android... :) Good luck using it :D
    I decided to introduce this app to those of you that just cant wait to unlock all levels, or get more gold/stars/coins or any collectable from almost any game ...

This app is tested by me on Wildfire S, and it is CONFIRMED WORKING.
    Requirements: ROOT and a game that you wish to cheat.

There are 2 versions of the app, one is on the market and second one you can download from GameCIH site, so here are the links:

Good going son :p

Tutorial:
    A game is pretty simple to use. but i will do a step by step guide:
    1.If you don't know what is root, or dont know how to root, you are on the wrong thread. Come back after exploring xda :)
    2.Download the version that you wish to use, i use older one, the reason i did that is because i didn't need the latest features of GameCIH.(about features read changelogs on gamecih site)
    3.Install it, and open, put it on your phone memory, and give it root access.
    4.When you open it, assign a key (i use VOLUME DOWN), don't exit it just use home so you can continue(for exit use menu exit).
    5. Open a game that you wish to cheat in. I personally tried it on Defenders game..
    6. Start playing the level, and pause it after taking a note how much gold/crystals/stars or anything you have.
    7.Press Volume down, Input number, and write amount of gold that you have. It will list a lot of numbers and stuff, 1 of them is our gold :).
    8.Press back, resume game, continue playing, kill some monsters, earn some gold, then pause again and input the new amount of gold that you have. Now it should list a single number beneath.If not repeat this step.
    9.Press on that number, modify it to amout that you want, after pressing okay, you will have the gold you typed in...
    10. Now you can go spend what you hardly earned with cheating the game. :D

That would be about it. For any further info, or any instruction pm me, or try to find solution at gamecih forum. Good luck cheaters ;)

This is just like cheating on a psp ;)

Sent from my badass overclocked HTC Wildfire S using xda premium
    Anyone tried with spectral souls? :3
    For the guys experiencing problems, you could post screenshots on cih forums, or send them to me, and i will pass them to developer if you want ... comes same way...

ONE SOLUTION COULD BE:

download the FIRST version, find it ... so the oldest version of cih and try it on ICS, it should work ...
    ;)

try it out and tell me if it works ... good luck :)