Miui rom?

Search This thread

rambo8987

May 12, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
With all these aosp roms rolling out, how likely is it that miui roms will come to the note 3? I loved it back on my gs3 nice touch of aosp with customizations but kept the few good things I liked about TW such as the camera.
Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ddaharu

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Lol I personally Don't like miui few reasons why Main one is the whole look of it and style. Makes me feel Japanese or something. The kind of style that makes you say "wtf they actually look at this?"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Big O eyes and triangle mouth.

rambo8987

May 12, 2011
Google Pixel 6 Pro
With all these aosp roms rolling out, how likely is it that miui roms will come to the note 3? I loved it back on my gs3 nice touch of aosp with customizations but kept the few good things I liked about TW such as the camera.

Lol naw just download apex or nova over it. I just hate TW it's big, it's heavy and plain ugly. Lol. Aosp doesn't offer many if any TW features I know not the camera for sure, but on miui it did. That's the main reason for wanting it. It light as aosp and as customizable but with the liked TW features

Gogo Yubari

Oct 29, 2010
Hiroshima
Not everything in japan looks like that that's just some devices and might i say MIUI looks nice i too would like to see it on the note 3

pandacookie

Sep 5, 2011
Quincy
Just get the MiHome launcher, if you really want the MIUI look NOW. It's pretty easy nowadays to theme any phone and have it react like MIUI. You can even score the ringtones, if you Google. Is there really a need for a full rom, with all that in mind?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.