Which phone to buy?

Search This thread

Gintu

Jan 28, 2013
www.vapourweb.com
Friends my grand is dead and I am planing to buy a new phone in between Rs.25000 to Rs.35000 plz suggest me a good phone:highfive:

Last edited:

mpok2

Mar 8, 2014
Friends my grand is dead and I am planing to buy a new phone in between Rs.25000 to Rs.35000 plz suggest me a good phone:highfive:

Wait a little time for Samsung Galaxy S5, it's worth to buy because you will get update from samsung for 2 or 3 years later :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintu

Gintu

Jan 28, 2013
www.vapourweb.com
Wait a little time for samsung galaxy s5 :laugh:

man it coast around 45k and after an year it's price will reach some 28k Samsung is such a company we can't trust any more..They are dealing with only profit motive business .Delayed updates and silver painted body sides.And a rubbish Touchwiz which makes even a super computer laggy :eek:

Last edited:

mpok2

Mar 8, 2014
man it coast around 45k and after an year it's price will reach some 28k Samsung is such a company we can't trust any more..They are dealing with only profit motive business .Delayed updates and silver painted body sides.And a rubbish Touchwiz which makes even a super computer laggy :eek:

Yeah you're right, I was actually a little disappointed with the product marketing samsung left / not provided an update to its customers.

franksmj

Apr 19, 2011
chennai
My suggestion is sony xperia z1.. almost similar features as upcoming z2. Premilium design,water and dust proof...

Dont waste ur money again for plastic... in india z1 is now available for 35k...
Or go with nexus 5 if u dt want memory card slot..

I advise you not to buy note 3 n9000 or s4.. waste of money...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

Parth2187

Jul 25, 2013
New Delhi
LG G2 is the best for hardware configuration and it has great development support. And Nexus 5 (32GB Version) is also a great phone so if u need external storage, you can plug in USB pen drive to this phone. :p

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

simplyanin

Nov 20, 2010
Kolkata
Realme GT 2 Pro
Gintu go for Nexus 5 buddy ..
I also upgraded to N5 from Grand i9082 ..

It's awesome
Been using for past 20 days ..

It's very very fast in everything .. This phone is ready for action all the time.

And there is a huge xda development support for N5 with lots of roms mods kernels etc.

Yes we can connect a pendrive on N5 without root just by using an app called Nexus otg file maneger

Sent from my Nexus 5

Last edited:

Gintu

Jan 28, 2013
www.vapourweb.com

It's awesome

It's very very fast in everything .. This phone is ready for action all the time.

And there is a huge xda development support for N5 with lots of roms mods kernels etc.

Yes we can connect a pendrive on N5 without root just by using an app called Nexus otg file maneger

Sent from my Nexus 5

tnx a lot bro... glad to know that u r happy with ur nexus:highfive:;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    woow we can connect pendrive directly to nexus 5?:eek:

Yes.. We can connect pendrive directly to nexus 5 without root required. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Friends my grand is dead and I am planing to buy a phone in between Rs.250000 to Rs.35000 plz suggest me a good phone:highfive:

Galaxy S4, Nexus 5 or Xperia Z1.

Wait a little time for Samsung Galaxy S5, it's worth to buy because you will get update from samsung for 2 or 3 years later :laugh:
    Nexus 5 for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro

And on cm11 latest build(dual sim)

It's awesome

Sent from my Nexus 5