[MOD Xperia SP][JB 4.3]SystemUI with 3 buttons on navbar and without stamina icon

Search This thread

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
Hello friends and visitors from xda, well I decided to leave a little more charming our battery haha I took the icon of stamina que is the end of battery When he activated the power manager. Now my and your battery had Been more bonitta and icons of your status bar had Been more organized. Now with three buttons in the navbar. Hope you enjoy :D

Screenshots

6pq5xUH.png

UlSodrB.png

Installation mode
*Download the attached files and place on your sd card
*Add these lines to your build.prop​
Code:
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false 
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=n,o=v,m=y
*Take the file named Services.jar and using Root Explorer to move the file to the system folder ... then give the permissions RW-R-R and finally paste the file in the system / framework then give reboot. After reboot let the phone connect, to connect you follow pro next step
*Enter cwm and install zip the SystemUI
*Reboot

Bugs
>>SystemUI FC when trying to use ADB<<
>>SystemUI FC with apps that use the background. example app OPG<<
>>>>I'm trying to fix these bugs despite being a little tricky, plus who want to help me fix this I would be very grateful. Thank you<<<<

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all

Attachments

• services.jar
    1.2 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:

meet_pandya

Nov 14, 2014
Toronto
Motorola Edge +
Works great

first of all thanks a lot for creating this. Works like a charm. But I've got a question, in the quick settings I don't have the 'MYSELF' tile. Can you please tell me why is that? PS: I'm using xperia sp.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends and visitors from xda, well I decided to leave a little more charming our battery haha I took the icon of stamina que is the end of battery When he activated the power manager. Now my and your battery had Been more bonitta and icons of your status bar had Been more organized. Now with three buttons in the navbar. Hope you enjoy :D

Screenshots

6pq5xUH.png

UlSodrB.png

Installation mode
    *Download the attached files and place on your sd card
    *Add these lines to your build.prop​
    Code:
    dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false 
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=v=n,o=v,m=y
    *Take the file named Services.jar and using Root Explorer to move the file to the system folder ... then give the permissions RW-R-R and finally paste the file in the system / framework then give reboot. After reboot let the phone connect, to connect you follow pro next step
    *Enter cwm and install zip the SystemUI
    *Reboot

Bugs
    >>SystemUI FC when trying to use ADB<<
    >>SystemUI FC with apps that use the background. example app OPG<<
    >>>>I'm trying to fix these bugs despite being a little tricky, plus who want to help me fix this I would be very grateful. Thank you<<<<

Do not forget to give me a thank you [:good:], it will be great for me because somehow will encourage me to keep my work and create new roms and mods! Thank you all
    Never mind, got it. And thanks a million.

Good. thank you :D

Sent from my D5833 using XDA Free mobile app