[ROM][GT-I9100G][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Search This thread

bagi_to

Jun 26, 2012
Can somebody confirm that LBE Privacy doesn't work?
Everytime su rights are granted system nearly freezes.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G

fernifje

May 29, 2012
Hi all,

It seems that this ROM is specially written for GT-I9100G. Is the ROM working also on GT-I9100?

It's already annoying this... just one page before this one, you can find the answer... not even reading the lasts posts of the thread and asking again and again and again the same question... more ask won't convert your non-G to G's...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Oh come on wtf? 9100 is not 9100G. Different hardware.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Exactly, you just wrote it one page before, and there it comes that stupid question again... could be ok for first days, but comon... we are already 10 days after and still same "can I flash in my i9100?" "is it this one for i9100 as well?" and so on and so on...

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

It seems that this ROM is specially written for GT-I9100G. Is the ROM working also on GT-I9100?

PLEASE use the search on the forum before asking this question that has been answered like ten times already.

This ROM is ONLY for the 9100G. Flashing it on the "normal" 9100 will brick your phone.

Codeworkx is working on CM10 for the 9100 but the different chip set is making progress slow. You will see a thread open for that in the 9100 development forum where it belongs when it is ready. Until then, no CM10 for non-g 9100.

Sent from my 9100G, running the amazing CM10

Last edited:

bucegiomu

Feb 7, 2009
It's already annoying this... just one page before this one, you can find the answer... not even reading the lasts posts of the thread and asking again and again and again the same question... more ask won't convert your non-G to G's...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Exactly, you just wrote it one page before, and there it comes that stupid question again... could be ok for first days, but comon... we are already 10 days after and still same "can I flash in my i9100?" "is it this one for i9100 as well?" and so on and so on...
If this is such a popular question, then the author of this thread should update the first post of the thread with a statement saying that this is not working on other s2 variants.

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
If this is such a popular question, then the author of this thread should update the first post of the thread with a statement saying that this is not working on other s2 variants.

That or after the first three or four times it's answered, everyone just starts saying "yes, of course, flash it" and teach them to read the hard way haha :p

Just kidding obviously, as the cries for help with their bricked phones would be even more annoying :D

Sent from my 9100G, running the amazing CM10

Xiger

Jul 10, 2012

That is just it. The author does not have time to address this question. Would it be hard to read through the thread before you made the question?

What made us mad is not that curiosity of yours, but the lack of efforts to search for the answer.

How tough it is to just go back a page and check whether the question was being asked before?

Blaming the author for not posting something saying "this will not work on other variants" is a completely and utterly stupid reason. You're the one risking to flash a custom firmware, you are the one responsible for researching beforehand.

I can see it now, someone flashing this on the international variant, then blaming the author or the forumers in here for not "telling" him or her. Utterly ridiculous.

fernifje

May 29, 2012

That is the point, right??? The author doesn't have better things to do... probably the author should stop living till he finishes the CM10 for you and bring to you in a golden USB stick... a bit of common sense, please... don't be annoying and use the search or just READ A COUPLE PAGES... because even if it was for i9100, if you read what you were reading, you would have A LOT of problems...

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

That is just it. The author does not have time to address this question. Would it be hard to read through the thread before you made the question?

What made us mad is not that curiosity of yours, but the lack of efforts to search for the answer.

How tough it is to just go back a page and check whether the question was being asked before?

Blaming the author for not posting something saying "this will not work on other variants" is a completely and utterly stupid reason. You're the one risking to flash a custom firmware, you are the one responsible for researching beforehand.

I can see it now, someone flashing this on the international variant, then blaming the author or the forumers in here for not "telling" him or her. Utterly ridiculous.

My god I was thinking the same... and actually wrote it!!! Hahahaha

zilla13

Jun 24, 2012
Does anybody know how to set contacts to quick dial numbers?

Sent from my GT-I9100G powered by CyanogenMod 10

AdoSA

Jun 13, 2012
Sarajevo
People should really learn to use SEARCH if they don't have the time to read a lot...

Sent from my GT-I9100G

Last edited:

rocksterraghu

Jun 17, 2012
Hey bro can u tell why gapps are not installing on my phone. I have tried all the latest versions but none is working. All this happening after 4.1.1 update help me out

gapps installation needs a data/full wipe. Otherwise it just doesn't install. Even if you're upgrading from a previous version of CM10. Thumb rule for now.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
gapps installation needs a data/full wipe. Otherwise it just doesn't install. Even if you're upgrading from a previous version of CM10. Thumb rule for now.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Been working fine for me, and I upgraded from CM9 and flashed gapps with only a cache wipe and dalvik wipe. No factory reset and all is working great here. Who knows, maybe I'll face issues down the road but will just do a full wipe and reinstall then. Not recommending going without a full wipe, just saying it works for some.

Sent from my Galaxy S II 9100G running the amazing CM10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

KNOWN ISSUES / FAQS / WIKI
    http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

First time installing CyanogenMod 10 to your Galaxy S II, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running ICS bootloaders! (if you're unsure, flash a official ICS rom and proceed)
    - Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10 ZIPs to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10 zip from internal SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from internal SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10:
    - Copy CM10 ZIP to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10 zip from internal SDCard
    - Reboot

CM10 nightly builds:
    i9100g: http://www.get.cm/?device=i9100g

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

CWM flashable Modems:
    ZCLP7: Download
    DDLP5: Download
    Have a look at ROM-Manager (Developer: codeworkx) for more Modems.

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#i9100g/cm10/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

igy8el.png
    MzQQll.png

9H1NQl.png
    wL60Ol.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    real patch for crt-off animation and screen flashing is merged.
    this issue should be history now.
    new build up.
    bluetooth for calls should work now.