we need arabic support for facebook app and sms app on sw2

Search This thread

waelmahran

Account currently disabled
Mar 5, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that

Last edited:

cylent

Dec 13, 2008
London
don't tell about Augmented SmartWatch Pro ineed facebook and sms like the offical one .. because it read arabic as ?????????? like that

sorry dude. sony says no arabic on sw2.

so your only option is Augmented SmartWatch Pro or get a galaxy gear which is a piece of crap watch in my opinion.

cylent

Dec 13, 2008
London
Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.

http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/faq-augmented-smartwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.

waelmahran

Mar 5, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
Question 7 in the faq on the augmented smartwatch pro page says.

Question #7:

Will your app support the Samsung Galaxy gear watch?

Answer:
Probably not, but will look at their APIs once they release their SDK. It is unclear if their APIs will allow the hands-free and at a glance capability to 3rd party apps.

http://augmentedtraffic.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/faq-augmented-smartwatch-pro/

Also. This is the Sony sw2 forum. Post Galaxy gear questions in the gg forum.
No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?

cylent

Dec 13, 2008
London
No i have sw2 but u said galaxy gear is a piece of crap watch in your opinion and i was planing to buy gear 2 so should i buy it or not ?

The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.

waelmahran

Mar 5, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
The decision is yours. Remember one thing though. The battery life on the sw2 is better because it has a slower processor which does the job just fine. I mean it's a watch for crying out loud why would you need a 1ghz dual core that can't last more than 24 hours.

I was wanting to get the Pebble first but I had to wait for shipping whole the sw2 was available locally.

Watch some reviews on YouTube and remember to install augmented smartwatch pro if you want Arabic to work.
I now that gear 1 is so bad but gear 2 is now have better battery , cam mic is in the same watch and many new fetcher

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFEODfjrUrI