Can't unlock I337. Please help!!

Search This thread

mr.yastrub

Jul 6, 2014
Hey. I have been spent 3 nights in trying to unlock my device.

I recieved next device: I337, NB1, 4.4.2

What i do:

1) downgrade NB1 to MK2 and root
2) load modem MDL
3) trying to unlock throught RegionUnlock ( recieved "could not locate csc data")
3 trying to unlock throught ServiseMenu ( nothing. "Please enter unlock code")

I'm desperate. Please help me!!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri

What i do:

2) load modem MDL
3) trying to unlock throught RegionUnlock ( recieved "could not locate csc data")

Use the Hidden Menu .. I unlocked my device first try. Dont use region unlock.
After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 1: Launch the Phone app on your Galaxy S4, and dial in: *#0011#

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.

Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.

Step 4: Now select [1]DEBUG SCREEN, followed by [6] PHONE CONTROL.

Step 5: From the next screen, pick [6] NETWORK LOCK.

Step 6: You’ll get three options. Hit the one that says [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF.

Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.

Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2285431 use this link

Reactions: mr.yastrub

mr.yastrub

Jul 6, 2014
After samsung blocked the hidden service menu unlock for s4 i am bit worried .but today i found out new process to unlock for free in a website

Step 2: Press the Menu button followed by the Back key. Then, hit the Menu button again and select KEY INPUT. Enter 1 and press the OK button to enter ServiceMode.

Step 3: Press Menu one more time and tap back again. This will pull up the Main Menu for ServiceMode. Tap [1] UMTS.

Step 7: Now, you need to get back to Main Menu. To do this, hit the Menu button followed by the Back key. In Main Menu, now pick [6]COMMON, and then [6] NV REBUILD.

Step 8: The phone will tell you that a Golden Backup exists. Tap [4] Restore Back-up.

This method didn't work!! I'm trying do that 5th time and nothing.

spirodave

Mar 3, 2014
Saint Louis missouri

What i do:

2) load modem MDL

Use the back key in the menu when it says back not the back key on your phone .. Use the MDL modem ..
Private message me and i can help you out .. And possibly call you .. I know its frustrating .. I got it on the first try .. I used a similiar method on my galaxy s2 and its a permanent unloack. Oh yeah after using the hidden menu method to unlock your device did all the steps work properly and did you restore the golden key backup and the phone rebooted automaticcly .?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Sorry i missed the second part of your reply that said you tried this ..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

So you wen t through all the steps and restored goldenkey ? Or you couldnt get through all the steps ? Im just trying to clarify it so i can try to help

Last edited:

mr.yastrub

Jul 6, 2014
Use the back key in the menu when it says back not the back key on your phone .. Use the MDL modem ..
Private message me and i can help you out .. And possibly call you .. I know its frustrating .. I got it on the first try .. I used a similiar method on my galaxy s2 and its a permanent unloack. Oh yeah after using the hidden menu method to unlock your device did all the steps work properly and did you restore the golden key backup and the phone rebooted automaticcly .?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Sorry i missed the second part of your reply that said you tried this ..

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

So you wen t through all the steps and restored goldenkey ? Or you couldnt get through all the steps ? Im just trying to clarify it so i can try to help
Yes. Golden Key is exist. And it again asked an unlock code. So this method didn't work...

please help me...I'm desperate...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What i do:

2) load modem MDL