OTA 6-3-2011 Kernel, Radios, PRI, WiMax

Search This thread

NYCHitman1

Recognized Developer
Apr 9, 2010
New York
Google Pixel 2 XL
Google Pixel 3
Its all in the same package. So yea I have been. No wake issues at all. The radio combo works better on evo deck then it does on the sense ports. My GF evo gasbag sense port and the data rate is so much slower then my aosp evo

Sent from my xEVO using XDA premium app

I'm running CM7. I went back to PRI 1.90 to see if that will help at all. I'll post back results within a few hrs.

CruzECO13

Jun 2, 2008
There is no NV file in the zip included in the OP. And the all-in-one zip from Calkulin's thread includes an old NV file from Nov 2010.

Can someone please post the new NV (NV 2.15_003) file??

Last edited:

ElAguila

Mar 12, 2007
San Antonio
I updated the radio and the wimax initially but not the pri and got a speed boost from both. Is it necessary to update the pri as well or is there any issues with using these radios with PRI 1.77_003?

seandelise

Oct 3, 2010
Just flashed the kernal and wiped both cashe and delvik cashe afterwards and screen brightness is fixed along with working wifi. Sweet!!!

mrufino1

Dec 26, 2010
I flashed these and have no wifi at all and I need to turn the mobile network off then back on to get 3g. I tried reflashing the kernel, but still the same. nandroiding back, hopefully that fixes it. Running deck 1.2t and sz2.2.1.

Never mind, new radios stayed after nand restore however the wifi came back when I deleted all of the saved networks. It then immediately saw mine. I'll check 4g at work in a bit, there is 4g there.

Last edited:

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
I flashed these and have no wifi at all and I need to turn the mobile network off then back on to get 3g. I tried reflashing the kernel, but still the same. nandroiding back, hopefully that fixes it. Running deck 1.2t and sz2.2.1.

Never mind, new radios stayed after nand restore however the wifi came back when I deleted all of the saved networks. It then immediately saw mine. I'll check 4g at work in a bit, there is 4g there.

that 3g issue is from decks rom not the radios. I had that same problem on t before i even flashed the radios.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the lastest Radios, Wimax, PRL from the New OTA 2.3GB

I didnt see a thread for the latest radios or kernel so here it is, MODS delete if im in the wrong.

Remember to hit the Thanks Button if this helped you

Thanks XxXViRuSXxX for the radios
    Thanks to aamikam for the fixed kernel

BACKUP YOUR WIMAX KEYS BEFORE FLASHING ANY RADIOS!

Download and flash via recovery.
    Wipe cache
    Wipe Delvik
    Reboot to apply

To check your wimax before and after, run the following in terminal
    #su
    #wimax_mtd |more

Kernel DOWNLOAD
    NOTE:Kernel works for some, not for others

Radios DOWNLOAD

Flashing these radios will not remove root, break your rom or run off with your wife.

Q&A

Q: can I flash it after rom and kernal or it has to be flashed before?
    A: It don't matter what order you flash these in. Radios and kernels are two different things.

Q: Do i need to flash the kernel and radios?
    A: No, this is totally optional. You can flash one or the other.
    can I flash it after rom and kernal or it has to be flashed before.

Dont matter, i flashed mine after.
    For the radios do we need to rename it to just PC36IMG.zip or is it that way already .

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

No you don't need to rename it. Those of you asking about wiping cache and davlik, it is not necessary to wipe anything before or after you flash the radios.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    i wasn't going to say anything & i'm not posting to bicker, but it appears as if you're just begging for thanks by posting files others have created.. i commend you for giving credit where it is due, however let those who created the file share them & provide support.

besides, there was clearly a thread for radio/wimax/pri/etc. updates already. if it hadn't been updated yet, wouldn't it have made sense to post them in that thread..? if you would like to continue the discussion i would be happy to via PM.

Bagging for thanks? I gave credit for those that posted the files first. I thought I was doing a good deed by posting to my personal FTP for all to download free with out having to wait for threads to be updated. I guess I will stick to themeing instead of helping share space on the development threads. Your welcome for the uploads.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
    Don't worry. I appreciate it bro. Also your themes. People r dicks like every1 on cod black ops.

Btw does these lock the bootloader like stated 2 posts up (hboot)

Thanks man and no. My bootloader isn't locked.