[ROM][AOSP][LINARO][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.9 For Galaxy S - 12|07|13

Search This thread

Aadilnz

Apr 1, 2012
Queensland
Some feedback

ROM is smooth , not as much as supernexus , but smoother than rootbox , thinking bridge
Torch app is useless , dunno why its present , also it force closes on clicking the icon.
Lots of options and customisations
NOVA Launcher is laggy , installing apex / trebuchet instantly gives a significant response boost.

Sorry if this is off topic, but are you referring to Nova launcher in general or Nova launcher in this rom? I've been using it forever and haven't really noticed any problems.

Will try apex/trebuchet for a while and see what happens, thanks bro

On topic: Not that it matters but Profiles in settings keeps toggling itself back on (while phone is on, no reboot) and does this rom not support it or is the hardware keys customisation hidden somewhere?

Edit: Jokes, hardware keys is in Interface

Last edited:
G

GuestK00396

Great job, great work and great abnegation to developing roms for GalaxyS.

Thanks thanks thanks.

But, xylon do better... For me :laugh:

(a great rom anyway :) )

darkjediknight

Oct 7, 2011
Delhi
How to turn off notification light in this ROM? I cannot find it in Display settings.
I guess this ROM has CM LED coz. BLN one is off. :confused:

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Not that it matters but Profiles in settings keeps toggling itself back on (while phone is on, no reboot)
Yes it does but i somehow managed to turn it off.
Open Profiles in Settings. Turn it off from inside and press the Home button(not the back button). Go back to settings and it will be off.

Last edited:

ficko_98

Nov 11, 2011
Jagodina
Still can`t get home button working, tryed with fishear`s kernel , cyancore and stock without sucess, I can only use it for wake up phone from sleeping.

Sent from my PMP5570C using Tapatalk 2

ngyurov

Nov 18, 2010
Anything different on this ROM from Xylon/GamerZrom?

More customization than GamerZrom, seems smoother as well. Compared to Xylon it lacks the Hybrid Settings(yay) and also looks a bit faster to me, but I haven't compared benchmark scores.

Something I noticed is that my apps wouldn't automatically restore themselves from Play Store, so I had to use Titanium backup. Tried two different sets of gapps(after full wipes), but neither worked, so I'd imagine it's a rom related issue.

Another thing is the Torch app, as well as the Torch shortcut in QuickSettings. Why are those present when our sgs doesn't even have flash?

aways

Nov 11, 2011
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
www.c-rom.org
More customization than GamerZrom, seems smoother as well. Compared to Xylon it lacks the Hybrid Settings(yay) and also looks a bit faster to me, but I haven't compared benchmark scores.

Something I noticed is that my apps wouldn't automatically restore themselves from Play Store, so I had to use Titanium backup. Tried two different sets of gapps(after full wipes), but neither worked, so I'd imagine it's a rom related issue.

Another thing is the Torch app, as well as the Torch shortcut in QuickSettings. Why are those present when our sgs doesn't even have flash?

why all ppls just looking into Torch? delete or ignore it.

Reactions: yatharthsims

ngyurov

Nov 18, 2010
why all ppls just looking into Torch? delete or ignore it.

That's what I did, but it looked kinda weird standing there, thought I should point it out for future reference. :)

This ROM is awesome, I am using latest Fishears kernel and everything runs really fast and smooth. Playing Temple Run 2 with 0 lag. :)

Off topic - have you decided what to use as base for C-ROM yet?

Last edited:

skinzy98

May 30, 2012
So aways can I port this?

Sent from my GT-i9000 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

CREDIT GOES TO TEAMLIQUID, CYANOGENMOD, AOKP, SlimROMs & THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! THANKS FOR KEEPING THINGS OPEN SOURCE!

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

A4JpDKq.jpg
    GAD7IYx.jpg
    Gryd5ZU.jpg

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

BIG THANK'S TO TEAM LiquidSmooth.

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

Rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

Hiemanshu

ChevyCam94

Dhacker

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

LiquidSmooth Download:

UPDATE.!!!

Finally Bug Fixed And Rom is Official...

Download Link:

Official LiquidSmooth-2.6-b2-galaxysmtd...
    coming soon.