[Bootanimation] KitKat 4.4 Full Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

azertguigui

Dec 23, 2012
Actually what I made was already created here. I couldn't imagine that as many people were as maniac as me :eek: :laugh:

Hi everybody !
Since the last KitKat update, I quite enjoy the latest bootanimation. However, I wanted it to make a full circle (if you look closely one of the four color, it only makes two rotations)

So with the help of @overhauling (take a look at his thread and app, it's great !) I changed some of the files

How it was :
old.gif

How it is now :
new.gif

How to install it ?
- Go to data/local and save your current bootanimation (in case you want to restore it one day)
- Replace it with the one I provide in this thread
- Set permissions rw-r--r--
- Reboot and enjoy !

Note : I won't be responsible in case you lost your phone or have a bootloop, make a nandroid backup before any changes

If you have found that useful, don't forget the
TB.png
button ;)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Jan 5, 2013
Hi everybody !
Since the last KitKat update, I quite enjoy the latest bootanimation. However, I wanted it to make a full circle (if you look closely one of the four color, it only makes two rotations)

So with the help of @overhauling (take a look at his thread and app, it's great !) I changed some of the files

How it was :
old.gif

How it is now :
new.gif

How to install it ?
- Go to data/local and save your current bootanimation (in case you want to restore it one day)
- Reboot and enjoy !

Note : I won't be responsible in case you lost your phone or have a bootloop, make a nandroid backup before any changes

TB.png
button ;)

This has already been made by @dankoman at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562617

Reactions: azertguigui

dankoman

Oct 13, 2008
Philly
Actually what I made was already created here. I couldn't imagine that as many people were as maniac as me :eek: :laugh:

Hi everybody !

How it was :
old.gif

How it is now :
new.gif

How to install it ?
- Reboot and enjoy !

TB.png
button ;)

wow, kangaroo! http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562617

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi everybody !

How it was :
    old.gif

How it is now :
    new.gif

How to install it ?
    - Reboot and enjoy !

TB.png
    button ;)
    Hi everybody !

How it was :
    old.gif

How it is now :
    new.gif

How to install it ?
    - Reboot and enjoy !

TB.png
    button ;)

This has already been made by @dankoman at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2562617

Crap. Haven't seen that... I should have searched for it before to create it...

Anyway, thank you :) I'll let this here while it's slightly diving into xda's archives

-From my Nexus 4-