[Q] HTC One (M7) Firmware help required

Search This thread

Matthewg780

Apr 12, 2014
Hello,

So I bought a HTC One a couple months back, it came with a custom ROM installed on it (Xposed I think)
I want to get back to the original firmware, but I need some help in doing that.

Much appreciated:3

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hello,

So I bought a HTC One a couple months back, it came with a custom ROM installed on it (Xposed I think)
I want to get back to the original firmware, but I need some help in doing that.

Much appreciated:3

Without knowing the carrier and update the phone is on, we're flying blind trying to help. Xposed is a special app, and not the rom itself. Please go to Settings > About Phone > Software Info and let us know the Build Version and original carrier (or if it is an unlocked International model).

Matthewg780

Apr 12, 2014
Without knowing the carrier and update the phone is on, we're flying blind trying to help. Xposed is a special app, and not the rom itself. Please go to Settings > About Phone > Software Info and let us know the Build Version and original carrier (or if it is an unlocked International model).

It says "Android Revolution 12.2 HD" also my phone is locked to EE, sorry I forgot to say:3

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com