[Q] Unlocked Sprint Note 3

Search This thread

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
In theory, wouldn't it be possible to use an Unlocked Sprint S3 on Verizon? They both use CDMA networks. I was just wondering if I could do that and stay with Verizon, but also get a Bootloader unlock.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AlpineMan

Aug 6, 2008
You can flash a Verizon Note 3 to Sprint and you can flash a Sprint Note 3 to Verizon. It has nothing to do with carrier locked/unlocked phones in CDMA. Flashing is done through CDMA flashing tools such as DFS. Either direction you go, you will only get voice, SMS, MMS, and 3G data speeds. No LTE. It is best that you just trade your Sprint Note 3 for a Verizon Note 3 if you've never done a CDMA phone flash before and/or if you want to use LTE.

Reactions: jamerican01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can flash a Verizon Note 3 to Sprint and you can flash a Sprint Note 3 to Verizon. It has nothing to do with carrier locked/unlocked phones in CDMA. Flashing is done through CDMA flashing tools such as DFS. Either direction you go, you will only get voice, SMS, MMS, and 3G data speeds. No LTE. It is best that you just trade your Sprint Note 3 for a Verizon Note 3 if you've never done a CDMA phone flash before and/or if you want to use LTE.