Complete shell replacement now available

Search This thread

Ovrclck

Apr 11, 2008
Orange County,CA
Found a site that has the complete shell for sale for all those that have already dropped and dinged our beloved Tb's. :D

"NEW OEM HTC Thunderbolt 4G with Google Full Housing Case shell Replacement"

IMG_5235432548241.jpg

IMG_82241241245.jpg

3245242134.jpeg

http://www.lingosbox.com/htc-thunderbolt-4g-with-google-full-housing-case-shell-replacement.html

lippstuh

Feb 3, 2010
if you do.... you let me know...
and then, you will be considered a super hero
i just need a picture of the tear down to see if switching it would interfere with the chip

edit: they probably couldn't put the kickstand on the other side because the screws for the hinge will hit the micro-usb charge port

Last edited:

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
ah i need this. the metal on my kickstand is starting to decay i guess from all the chemicals at work :mad:

sourcingcat

Jul 13, 2011
i just got my thunderbolt housing case from lingosbox

i have ordered from lingosbox and got it after 13days,original quality and the price has marked down 10$,dont' care about the bad reviews,every website has some bad reviews from the unhappy customers,it's quite normal.

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
There are many bad reviews about lingosbox on the web - has anyone purchased from them and received it?

dB Zac

Feb 17, 2008
Oroville
www.grantkustoms.com
I installed the one from repairuniverse and it seems to be OEM in all ways but one. The kickstand does not seem to have the transparent coating that the original did. This is a good thing in my opinion since I spent a lot of time pealing mine off after it started to chip a month after I got the phone. Fitment was great and the rest of the look is OEM as I said before

greenjeans

Oct 7, 2009
ah i need this. the metal on my kickstand is starting to decay i guess from all the chemicals at work :mad:

Nah, that's just the crappy coat on the kickstand coming off. tape off around the kickstand, and take a green scrubby pad to it. a bit of metal polish, and it'll look way better than before.

Dropline

Nov 25, 2011
I kind of just want to buy it to see if I can flip the kickstand around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Looking at 2nd pic I would say no. :(

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

If its the surface chiping off then not chems, mine did it 1st week and I ended up pealing the rest off over time with fingernail. ;)

CC268

Apr 4, 2011
Cave Creek
I recently bought a whole new shell and battery cover for my phone...repairsuniverse is an excellent site, thats where I bought mine and they give you the tools and it looks fantastic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I kind of just want to buy it to see if I can flip the kickstand around.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk