[N900T] Vanir AOSP Test Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZION959

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 29, 2012
Phoenix
New release unknown Baseband. Everything seem working ok. I try to add apn for tmo doesn't work. Custom kernel bootloader. I don't know tmo might
Need 4.4 modem.???

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nickster1

Dec 8, 2011
Minneapolis
Google Pixel 7
Don't take my word for it, it's just a guess because anybody actually using the device with this ROM would notice the problems, comment on them and at least try to fix it.

Oh okay understood. I also find posting on their G+ page about the problems like ext SD card not being read to be pointless cause the issue is never addressed.

On a positive note the camera is finally working!

ReelFiles

Jan 29, 2012
Wrong Island
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Oh okay understood. I also find posting on their G+ page about the problems like ext SD card not being read to be pointless cause the issue is never addressed.

On a positive note the camera is finally working!

Yeah I posted a few catlogs on there, but no replies. I am rocking Anthem today, very stable and lots of nice features.

Reactions: nickster1

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
Reactions: nickster1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Vanir devs havent started a thread here on xda yet but the builds are being posted on their host and when i asked on their g+ they said they need testers. So feel free to try the builds and post your buys here or on their g+..

PS- I have nothing to do with the rom itself or the team, I am just sharing so ppl can test it :good:

Download Link

G+ Link
    I tried the 1/25 build and camera is still broken and you can't read the ext SD card either. I don't know why these things are still broken when every other ROM has these issues fixed, but soon I'm sure we'll have a nice stable build where everything is working.
    Camera,external SD, Dropbox still not working with the latest build 1/23. Everything else is perfect, so smooth. This is the bad ass rom.
    I just post some camera fc log on their G+ as Derek request. Hopefully they fix it soon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Flashed newest build and Camera takes one pic then locks up what gapps you guys using?

Temasek's 4.4.2 SM-N900T! Bye Bye Touchwiz :)

I use the Temasek camera, the only one afaik that saves to external SD. Don't forget to change permissions to rw-r-r after overwriting the old one.

Edit:
    Don't bother, it seems to freeze too, hadn't noticed yet. I guess a catlog would be useless without an official thread :/