• Titanium

Votes: 295 64.1%
  • Keep the White S3

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

nerys71

May 13, 2008
white is never an option unless the alternative is black. hate black with a passion. white is a close second.

got a blue S3 and a titanium N2 (very nice actually) white is very "in your face" and then a let down nothing to show for it.

its like HEY YOU LOOK AT ME and then ........

wish they would make a nice nuclear orange colored one :)

Tw1sted247

Nov 10, 2012
NorthWest
[QUOTEmiguelHogue;34088631]I really want that body glove case sprint sells.. That would look awesome with titanium gray

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss[/QUOTE]

Been eyeing that case as well, another cool one I was turned onto is the cruzerlite Android Andy's. They have Like12 colors.
Link:
http://www.shopandroid.com/cruzerlite-androidified-a2-tpu-case/4A54A12994.htm

Above is the Link to the page, Below are 4 Color examples but checkout the sites link. It has a TON of Note 2 Accessories.

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

MiguelHogue

Jun 9, 2012
Washington,DC
[QUOTEmiguelHogue;34088631]I really want that body glove case sprint sells.. That would look awesome with titanium gray

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Been eyeing that case as well, another cool one I was turned onto is the cruzerlite Android Andy's. They have Like12 colors.
Link:
http://www.shopandroid.com/cruzerlite-androidified-a2-tpu-case/4A54A12994.htm

Above is the Link to the page, Below are 4 Color examples but checkout the sites link. It has a TON of Note 2 Accessories.

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice.. That second case would look good to show case the gray.. Im in the market for another case.. I have a slim case.. Looks nice, not bulky, but just not enough protection

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss

Zpithika

Nov 1, 2011
I've played with the titanium one and I think it looks more like a business phone. Not as flashy and more professional, but I ended up getting the white and i like it way more. Something about it makes it seem more natural. Like the color accents the design better and almost makes the device seem thinner and sleeker.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Tw1sted247

Nov 10, 2012
NorthWest
Ya I want a slim case as well, a nice feature about the cruzerlite cases posted above is that the side walls of the case come above the screen like 1-2mm or so. So when you place it face down on a flat surface(although I just dont do that, but for those of you who do) it will keep it just that little amount off the surface so no foreign objects or materials scratch the screen. Over all they are a pretty nice fir and seem to be of good quality they are made of TPU which from reading on here and other various places people say that material is pretty sturdy.

For anyone curious to see a short video of the Cruzerlite cases he has them on the note2 and he has a green, black, and the smoke colored one I believe in the video. Anyways here is the Youtube link some of you may have seen his videos it is off GalaxyNote2Root . com's youtube channel. Here is the link of the short vid to actually see them "in action" so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjJxq_zt3o&feature=g-user-u

Ryanman1321

Nov 3, 2012
White with samsung flip white case. Looks clean and professional.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

babyarm85

Oct 27, 2012
Phoenix
had no choice but to get white. best buy in the whole west valley of phoenix was severely under stocked. but I guess white is okay. different from the usual black I always get. just seems a little flashy which isn't my style.

magicwands

Nov 10, 2009
no patience

Got white because I did not want to wait and the store had no idea how long it would be. Now that I have had it a week I actually kinda like it. I wrapped the back cover in a metallic silver vinyl (I make signs for a living so I got the goods in house) and the white around the bevel actually looks pretty cool. Plus I figured if I hated it I could always get a case, which is unlike me but with a phone this expensive I might change my habits.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A guy and his wife walk in to a phone store and asks for 1 white Iphone for him self and the girliest phone they have for his wife. The clerk hands him 2 white iphones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
    The guy at the sprint corporate store straight up told me as i was getting a grey one that he thought they looked like crap (as he pulled a white one from his pocket). I wanted to tell him that I thank God every morning when I wake up and go to bed that I dont turn to sprint employees for tips on aesthetics.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    Got a white one because #1, it's the only one they had on display and didn't have titanium. #2, I've had grey/black phones before in the past so white is something new.
    After years of black phones I went white crazy with the EVO LTE, GS3 and now Note 2. Now that I got white out my system my next phone will be anything but white.

BTW...I also think white phones just look better in black cases, giving them a nice two tone look.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I had to go with titanium grey. Not to bash on anyone, but I feel like a female when I use a white phone. It's one of the reasons that the SGSIII at Sprint didn't appeal to me. Pebble Blue or Marble White? Bleh. I'm loving the grey Note II. (Especially the line pattern it has. Looks awesome!)