LeOpArDx 4.8 on Xperia S

Search This thread

kripala

Apr 21, 2013
Bangalore
Hi All,

I'd like to tell you that, LeOpArDx 4.8 version custom rom for Xperia S is superb. Please try it... All the features are working fine..

Most of the features of Xperia Z is ported in this rom ( you can always check the log).

First time i'm using custom rom.. didn't know which and all configurations and options to select while installing the aroma installer,
so selected all ( kitkat based features and xperia z honami based features ) and installed it..

Everything is working fine as of now.. Even the battery performance is also good when compare to stock rom..

This rom includes xposed installer which further gives you the power customising your phone to the maximum extent..

I suggest you guys, its really worth trying...

What i didn't find after installing this rom on my Xperia S

1. NumberPad Keyboard (No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android)
2. Not able to boot into CWM after installing this rom

Anybody plz suggest me a solution for the above 2 points :(

intoxic8

Jan 28, 2014
Hi All,

I'd like to tell you that, LeOpArDx 4.8 version custom rom for Xperia S is superb. Please try it... All the features are working fine..

Most of the features of Xperia Z is ported in this rom ( you can always check the log).

First time i'm using custom rom.. didn't know which and all configurations and options to select while installing the aroma installer,
so selected all ( kitkat based features and xperia z honami based features ) and installed it..

Everything is working fine as of now.. Even the battery performance is also good when compare to stock rom..

This rom includes xposed installer which further gives you the power customising your phone to the maximum extent..

I suggest you guys, its really worth trying...

What i didn't find after installing this rom on my Xperia S

1. NumberPad Keyboard (No other keyboard comes close to it in giving you the best T9 experience on Android)
2. Not able to boot into CWM after installing this rom

Anybody plz suggest me a solution for the above 2 points :(

I think you have to install CWM again after installing a new ROM...

Check here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2308493

kripala

Apr 21, 2013
Bangalore
Very few bugs

Any bugs on this rom? I want to install this rom. Any reviews??

Its been over a month i'm using this custom rom, its quite good and stable. Things that won't work :

1. Google text to speech engine is not working.
2. Small apps are not working.
3. Camera AR effect works sometimes.
4. Battery doesn't last for a day if mobile data is on.

Apart from the above rest is working fine :laugh: ... One thing i noticed is , LeOpArDx 4.8 rom page says its based on 4.4.2 os, but mine still shows 4.1.2 :(... And no update over OTA till now