[OMG] Custom Icons!

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, this will be a thread where I'll be uploading custom icons that I make. I don't have many done at all right now (8 of each style), but I plan on making tons more. I'm just going to make them per request and when I feel like making new ones. So, if you have any that you would like to see as chrome, black chrome, red and white, or ics and white, just let me know and I'll include them. I'll make an update to this thread about once a week with new additions. So post requests in the thread and I'll get started. Right now I just have chrome and black chrome.

THESE ARE NOT FLASHABLE. Just download the zip, unzip, and place on your sd card to replace icons on your screen.

Oh, and as always, these are free for you to use. Some of these I'm making from scratch, some of them are just altered versions of stock icons. If you use these anywhere else besides private use on your own phone, I just ask for credit and possibly a link back to this thread. :D

Downloads
    Chrome v1.2
    Black Chrome v1.2
    Red and White v1.2
    Red and Black Chrome v1.1
    Red and Black v1.3
    Blue Chrome v1.0
    Red Grid v1.0
    Green Grid v1.0
    Green Grid Bright v1.0
    Yellow Grid v1.0
    OMG Wood! Natural and Grey v1.0

Added 6/11
    Red Carbon v1.0
    The Blues v1.0
    Blue Steel v1.0

How to replace your icons on Rosie:
    1. Download and unzip file.
    2. Place on external sd card (I use a folder called icons)
    3. Use QuickPic if you're having trouble seeing the icons even after a reboot.
    4. Download Desktop Visualizer from the market.
    5. Install shortcut on homescreen and select Desktop Visualizer.
    6. Select your icon, then the action.
    7. Make sure you click on encode.
    8. Place on the dock.

For all other launchers, you can do the same or simply edit the icon on the screen.
    Would it be out of the question to have an xda icon made for the various icon packs?

Nice job on your new additions, by the way.

Yeah, that would be easy. I'll just make a new pack of xda icons in all the different varieties and post them sometime soon.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Nope its an AOSP related bet lol But i forgot he already paid me :D

Damn right I already paid you :D

3 new icon sets are up for my themes. Not a lot of icons, but I'll make more eventually.
    If you can send me the red and black that would be excellent

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

In settings on Chrome, select "Request Desktop Site." It's seems to be the only way that mediafire is working.
    New icons are up. About 16+ per set.