Battery Stats Thread

Search This thread

DomCowell

Dec 4, 2010
So I was wondering if anyone who has their device already could post some screenshots of their battery usage, screen time etc?

I know there have been some thrown around numerous thread but just thought it would be useful if people would post in one place?

fi3ry_icy

Apr 24, 2010
HTC One X
HTC Leo
just wanna share some battery life stats..

1st power up of the phone.. did a full charge with phone off, once charging light changed to green, i powered up the phone.. 1st thing i notice.. it is not fully charged to 100%..

next thing to take note, the entire duration the phone is on is an additional hr plus.. i rebooted the phone once so im not sure what is the actual duration the phone is powered by the battery..

all in all, about 3hr+ with high usage of the phone.. notice how the phone was awake most of the time and the screen was on most of the time too..

cheers..

Screenshot_2012-04-03-17-20-25.png

Screenshot_2012-04-03-17-24-52.png

xmoo

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2006
Eindhoven
www.Mohammad.Moghtader.net
just wanna share some battery life stats..

1st power up of the phone.. did a full charge with phone off, once charging light changed to green, i powered up the phone.. 1st thing i notice.. it is not fully charged to 100%..

next thing to take note, the entire duration the phone is on is an additional hr plus.. i rebooted the phone once so im not sure what is the actual duration the phone is powered by the battery..

all in all, about 3hr+ with high usage of the phone.. notice how the phone was awake most of the time and the screen was on most of the time too..

cheers..

Screenshot_2012-04-03-17-20-25.png

Screenshot_2012-04-03-17-24-52.png

Screenshots ain't working.

Apr 6, 2012
1st post so I hope it's helpful.

I'm a big fan of the phone & love it, there are a few small issues I've noticed & I'll post these in the relevant thread.

People keep saying the battery life is dreadful but it doesn't seem much worse than my original Desire on similar use.

After the first full charge last night I plugged in the charger when the warning came on at 9%:

11 hours 2 minutes on battery, screen used 75% of the power while on for 4 hours 31 minutes.

Everything else used a few % each.

Brightness was on auto at approx 50% most of the time and on full for about half an hour; indoors I wouldn't want it as bright as that.

F/W 1.26.401.2

BigladUK

Dec 6, 2010
1st post so I hope it's helpful.

I'm a big fan of the phone & love it, there are a few small issues I've noticed & I'll post these in the relevant thread.

People keep saying the battery life is dreadful but it doesn't seem much worse than my original Desire on similar use.

After the first full charge last night I plugged in the charger when the warning came on at 9%:

11 hours 2 minutes on battery, screen used 75% of the power while on for 4 hours 31 minutes.

Everything else used a few % each.

Brightness was on auto at approx 50% most of the time and on full for about half an hour; indoors I wouldn't want it as bright as that.

F/W 1.26.401.2

Can you post your screen shots please?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

shedboy79

Nov 8, 2010
Hi

Thinking about this phone or the one s. Just a quick q regarding the documented poor battery. Could i go out for the day - say for 15/16 hours send the occasional texts maybe a couple of photos/videos and the occasionally browsing the web - to check football scores etc etc.. should this handle that ok ?

is a pocket charger the way to go ?

Arthur Hucksake

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Hi

Thinking about this phone or the one s. Just a quick q regarding the documented poor battery. Could i go out for the day - say for 15/16 hours send the occasional texts maybe a couple of photos/videos and the occasionally browsing the web - to check football scores etc etc.. should this handle that ok ?

is a pocket charger the way to go ?

That's how I intend to use the phone tomorrow, so i'll soon let you know.

The thing with this phone that is superb, there is hardly any drain when your not using it. It's extremely good for idle power saving.

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
dunno about you guys but i'm getting insane numbers in standby...
overnight i lose 1% with wifi, data and autos-sync on....

it's the first android phone that sleeps properly when screen is off...there's nothing keeping it awake.

i'm on 1.26 by the way

Reactions: fi3ry_icy

BigladUK

Dec 6, 2010
Well I don't think it's that bad on battery given how much screen time i've had....three and a half hours.

Only got 2% left so going to put it back on charge. These are my final stats for my first day after a 13hour charge

51ae99c2-4e3a-62e0.jpg

51ae99c2-4e48-2905.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Serves no realistic use, but purely out of curiosity I tested the standby time lol. 282ish hours

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Wow, not to troll or anything but the screen on time for the one X is BAD!
    Compared to my SGS2 that gets 4~5 hours screen time with normal use (50% brightness) and 6~7 hours of browsing (20% brightness).

Think HTC messed up with the small battery of these phones. Should have sacrificed a little bit of thickness for a bigger battery

Great news, fantastic news!

Now if you wouldn't mind, there are some very happy HOX owners here, that care not a tinkers cuss for the screen time of a Samsung phone, or what a Samsung owner thinks HTC "should have done", so do run along.
    These are my stats from first day...not bad given how much I'm played with it
    51ae99c2-3ca4-a8e9.jpg
    51ae99c2-3caf-45b7.jpg

This is a stat I achieved the other day (lowest brightness, WiFi connected & I barely actually touched it) but in real world normal use I get about 3 hours of screen on in auto mode.

Like I said, without detailed usage some of these stats being quoted are utterly meaningless.
    why r u here, troll.

There, fixed that for you.