[Tuto] [Xposed] How to grant the status bar at the UI of an application

Search This thread

SentryMescudi

Jul 25, 2012
Paris
Hello, in Android 4.4 Kitkat u could see only a few applications, the color of the status bar accorded to few applications. as Sliding SMS . So I did some research to be able to grant the status bar in all applications.

For those , you need root, Xposed installer, color picker (from the play store), and module " Tinted status bar" .

Tinted status bar lets you choose the color of the UI , some applications are already granted the status bar as the playstore .

If the status bar does not fit , or some applications properly, you can do it yourself with Color Picker, you just need to make a screenshot of the application you want to give the status bar , and then go to color picker and touch UI to get the hex code to change the color of the status bar .
For some apps like youtube or other, if the UI is white or grey, dont forget to make the color icon of the status bar black.

If you have any questions do not hesitate

Here are some screenshots below .

Attachments

• BlsFSNEIUAAsjwP.jpg
    BlsFSNEIUAAsjwP.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 530
  • BlvXNY2IgAA16zq.jpg
    BlvXNY2IgAA16zq.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Title should be "how to change," grant doesn't fit lol. And yeah, I've been running it for a few days now. Very nice :)

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

little_j

Nov 6, 2013
Hi, I have a problem! When the statusbar is colored and i open keyboard everything is back to normal. I don't know why, I'm using SwyftKey Beta but this problem is with any other keybord.

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Hi, I have a problem! When the statusbar is colored and i open keyboard everything is back to normal. I don't know why, I'm using SwyftKey Beta but this problem is with any other keybord.

Can't fix that as of now. It's because the keyboard is its own miniature "app," and black is the default status bar color.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

little_j

Nov 6, 2013
Can't fix that as of now. It's because the keyboard is its own miniature "app," and black is the default status bar color.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So maybe I can disenble the process? I was trying to do this but I don't know what process I should disenble. And I know in app is function with toast but this don "see" the keyboard.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, in Android 4.4 Kitkat u could see only a few applications, the color of the status bar accorded to few applications. as Sliding SMS . So I did some research to be able to grant the status bar in all applications.

For those , you need root, Xposed installer, color picker (from the play store), and module " Tinted status bar" .

Tinted status bar lets you choose the color of the UI , some applications are already granted the status bar as the playstore .

If the status bar does not fit , or some applications properly, you can do it yourself with Color Picker, you just need to make a screenshot of the application you want to give the status bar , and then go to color picker and touch UI to get the hex code to change the color of the status bar .
    For some apps like youtube or other, if the UI is white or grey, dont forget to make the color icon of the status bar black.

If you have any questions do not hesitate

Here are some screenshots below .