[Q] samsung galaxy s2 - IMEI problem

Search This thread

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
Hi Guys .
I have a problem with my samsung galaxy s2 GT-I9100 JPLPC
The problem is , i can't use the sim card . in when i type *#06# : theres no IMEI
Can sombody help me to fix that plz

czsilviu

Oct 15, 2012
my i9100 show imei:004999010640000 (no original imei) and sn:00000000000!
I don't have a backup efs folder! Please help me to recover original imei! Sorry for my bad english!

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
samsung galaxy SII - GT-I9100 JPLPC kernel

Nope , im serching now for the kernel (GT-I9100 JPLPC)
and didnt found it yet
and i wanted to save the efs file with hc-ktool but it wont , cuz it needs the phone to be rooted

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
i did downlod one kernel from thoose in the website that u gave me
i rooted the phone with odin , and its says pass with green color
and when i use root checker in my phone to see if it really works , it says - sorry , this device does not have proper root access

UnwiredDroid

Nov 18, 2011
and when i use root checker in my phone to see if it really works , it says - sorry , this device does not have proper root access

Install supersu app if it is not installed. By the way what method you used? CFRoot method is already packed with clockworkmod, supersu.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: streethustle

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
Heres some screen shots from my phone

Attachments

• IMEI.jpg
    IMEI.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 367

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
Install supersu app if it is not installed. By the way what method you used? CFRoot method is already packed with clockworkmod, supersu.

Here's some screen shot's from my phone : about my phone and root checker problem and IMEI ....
and i did download another kernel from http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3&model=GT-I9100&pcode=MID&os=1&type=1#firmware wich is (I9100JPLPF_I9100OJPLPC_MID) and the winrar does not gave me the .tar it gave me onldy .dLL . can sombody gave the .tar . and because the IMEI does not exist , there's a symbol above
:(

Attachments

• IMEI.jpg
    IMEI.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 105

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
I did rooted the phone with the file (CWM and SU-busybox-installer) and when i check root checker
it says congratilations , this device has root access
so now i want to do a backup to the efs file
how do i do that ??

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012

I got SU and i installed hc-Ktool to backup the efs
but it says efs found in sdcard . nv_data.bin no found :(
can u someone help me

Attachments

• IMEI.jpg
    IMEI.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Hc-Ktool.jpg
    Hc-Ktool.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 73

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
You're supposed to backup EFS before you bork it. Once it's borked, you're boned. What you're trying to do now is futile.

You have two options; service center or contact Odia by PM (and wait patiently for a reply. If you harass him he'll probably/quite rightly ignore you) & he might be able to recover it for you for a small donation (cheaper than paying Samsung/authorised repairer to fix it).

streethustle

Oct 14, 2012
You're supposed to backup EFS before you bork it. Once it's borked, you're boned. What you're trying to do now is futile.

You have two options; service center or contact Odia by PM (and wait patiently for a reply. If you harass him he'll probably/quite rightly ignore you) & he might be able to recover it for you for a small donation (cheaper than paying Samsung/authorised repairer to fix it).

yea i got the efs backup file
but no nv_data.bin
can i download it ?. or can someone that have the same galaxy s2 to give it to me
After backup efs , i did restore it with hc-ktool .

Attachments

• msg.jpg
    msg.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 91

ctomgee

Dec 21, 2010
but no nv_data.bin
can i download it ?. or can someone that have the same galaxy s2 to give it to me

Using sometime else's nv_data.bin file won't help you. That file contains unique information for your specific phone, including your IMEI number.

Reactions: MistahBungle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You mentioned it already
    but no nv_data.bin

Using sometime else's nv_data.bin file won't help you. That file contains unique information for your specific phone, including your IMEI number.
    The two possible solutions are on the previous page, you not wanting to hear them/accept them doesn't change anything.